jobo

American Football

Little late considering a few games have already been played, but CFB season predictions:

Conference champs (record before bowl games):

B10- Ohio State (12-1) defeating Northwestern (10-3)

SEC- Georgia (12-1) defeating Alabama (12-1)

P12- Stanford (13-0) defeating Arizona (9-4)

B12- TCU (10-2)

ACC- Clemson (12-1), defeating Miami (9-4)

AAC- Louisville (11-1)

Bowl games-

Orange- Clemson (13-1) defeats Texas (10-3) 38-23

Sugar- Alabama (13-1) defeats Louisville (11-2) 35-24

Fiesta- TCU (11-2) defeats Toledo (13-1) 42-28

Rose- Ohio State (13-1) defeating Oregon (11-2) 45-42

BCS Championship- Stanford (14-0) defeats Georgia (12-2) 35-31

Heisman Finalists-

Teddy Bridgewater QB, Louisville 3,712 yds, 66% comp., 33 TDs, 8 Ints

Braxton Miller QB, Ohio State 2,234 passing yds, 21 TDs, 7 Ints, 63%, 1233 yds rushing, 12 TDs

Todd Gurley HB, Georgia 1459 yards, 23 TDs

Kevin Hogan QB, Stanford 3356 yards, 31 TDs, 3 Ints, 452 rushing yds, 6 TDs

Kevin Hogan wins with Miller finishing second, Brigewater third, and Gurley 4th.

Note- These predictions are quite bold in many cases on purpose, so don't bitch about the unpredictable picks (Toledo, Kevin Hogan)

Fuck yeah, he was great down the stretch for Stanford. Surprised at the lack of attention for him. In the 2015 Draft he's gonna end up as the number one overall pick, I guarantee it.

Wow, you would think that considering the bitch Manziel shouldn't even be playing right now, he would just shut his damn mouth, stay humble and play football. But no, how about we taunt the clearly inferior small school opponent in a blowout. Stay classy JF. Anyways, my hate for this childish fuck grows daily. Karma is gonna hit this bitch hard when Bama fucking destroys A&M. Unless Bama wins by 50 and Manziel goes down Kevin Ware-style, I will know that this world has no justice whatsoever.

Couple of changes to my predictions. Take out Toledo, insert a B10 or ACC team, perhaps Northwestern or Florida State. As for the national championship picture, I'm sold on a Clemson undefeated first 13 on their way to a national championship loss. On a final note, take Miller out of the Heisman finalists and insert Tajh Boyd, who will win it with 4100 yards, 35 TDs, 8 Ints, 600 yards rushing, 10 TDs.

YEs we got our asses whupped. If you say Flacco lost that game though, you didn't watch it and you aren't a real NFL football fan.

Jacoby jones injury didn't help and he should of challenged the welker catch. Other then that manning just ate up the defense

YEs we got our asses whupped. If you say Flacco lost that game though, you didn't watch it and you aren't a real NFL football fan.

Jesus Christ you're defensive, unlike your Ravens last night

not sure if I should lol or just say damn.

Jesus Christ you're defensive, unlike your Ravens last night

Well lets see how all your teams play today.

Well I'm a Chargers fan, so probably pretty shitty

my team is playing the bengals... it could be a really really exciting close game... i think both teams are pretty evenly matched, and that's not being biased towards my team, i think both of us are playoff quality...

^^Unless Jay Cutler shits the bed again. I think my Chargers can at least keep it somewhat close with Houston if SD's secondary plays as well as they should, Vincent Brown and Gates can get open, and Danny Woodhead is utilized correctly

Armerican Football is weaker then Soccer at least they dont have to wear pads and helmets to run half a yard and get tackled and then wait 5 minutes to sdo the same thing again seriously American sports are boring as shit

Armerican Football is weaker then Soccer at least they dont have to wear pads and helmets to run half a yard and get tackled and then wait 5 minutes to sdo the same thing again seriously American sports are boring as shit

thanks for your pointless input... i'm bOnEs!!

---

i missed the afternoon games, and the sunday night one... igta multiplayer event, yo...