jobo

American Football

I'm a die hard Bengals fan. It's been a tough life, but the last couple of seasons have been encouraging. If we can find a decent #2 receiver and someone to fill the giant black hole at strong safety, we might finally go further than getting bounced out of the Wild Card round.

@bOnEs, looking forward to week 1 vs your Bears. Care to predict?

Edited by MrMister81

I do like the Bengals chances at at least a divisional round appearance this year. They will easily win the North, and a matchup like the Colts in the wild card seems to me like an easy W. After that, I can't see them going any further this year.

My least favorite team is the seahawks, even moreso than the cowboys, and im a redskins fan.

They play dirty, take drugs, not to mention the fact that they bragged about injuring rg3... Fuck em.

• Like 1

My least favorite team is the seahawks, even moreso than the cowboys, and im a redskins fan.

They play dirty, take drugs, not to mention the fact that they bragged about injuring rg3... Fuck em.

This. I really hate the Bears and the Cheeseheads, but the Seahawks are a bunch of drug using cheaters and Pete Carroll is a pussy that bolted for the NFL before the violations hit at USC.

• Like 1

i've seen dat beard before... he's a bengals fan?! i didn't even know those existed...

Well, there's me, and there's that guy, so that makes two. There is no evidence to support a larger number.

• Like 2

this topic has 37 pages, we shouldn't have a problem with getting at least 6 people in the league this year... hell, i'll take people from here that don't really know much about football just to fill in the members...

what say you, massacre?

i guess we'll find out if those addys still work...

you signing up, gunny?

For what it's worth, sure. Care to explain the process to me (elsewhere, so as not to further derail this intense football discussion), please?

this topic is about football, so i would imagine we're going to talk about fantasy football in here as well :P... i don't think we need a separate topic, unless you guys think we should?? gimmie your email addy then...

hell, i'll take people from here that don't really know much about football just to fill in the members...

Sign me up. I'm at [email protected]. (I'm not kidding, that's my actual address. One of them, at least. I picked something I knew wouldn't be taken. :v )

• Like 1