jobo

American Football

Ha, a Chargers fan. You seem to be a bigger joke these days than even the Lions. But hey, at least Turner was finally fired (3 years too late). And you can always be thankful that a quarter of your schedule is against the Raiders and Chiefs. It sure is better than facing the NFC North.

there's only 3 teams that can rightfully bash other teams right now... the patriots, the steelers, and the giants...they've all won multiple championships in the last 10 years...

The Patriots? yes. But the Steelers and Giants? C'mon, neither even made the playoffs last year. I would say the Niners, Ravens, Pats, and MAYBE the Packers can bash the rest right now. And the Ravens will be off this list quick, as I doubt they win 8 games in 2013. I left off the Seahawks cause they cheat, the Falcons cause they choke yearly in the playoffs, and the Broncos cause they've only been relevant for a year or 2 and both years didn't even make it to the playoffs.

i'm not talking about last year, i said over the past 10 years... the pack only have one championship, same with the ravens... but the niners?? they still haven't won anything, making it to the big game doesn't count or my team would be included on this list... big ben and eli both have 2 championships, and brady has 3... and if it weren't for eli and his miraculous finishes, brady would have a dynasty going with 5 championships....

Ha, a Chargers fan. You seem to be a bigger joke these days than even the Lions.

Trust me, NOBODY is a bigger joke than the Lions.

Raiders

Browns

You were saying?

This isn't the Millen era anymore, we aren't as big of a joke now. Fucking Matt Millen....

And how about Hernandez? Did he do it, is he innocent? Doesn't matter, he will join the line of murdering athletes that get "proven" innocent due to having fans in the area that are in disbelief. I say we try this fucker in New York, he won't get off innocent then.

BUT he isn't being charged with obstruction of justice, and that's all they have proof of. And they had all the evidence on OJ, and look what happened. Famous athletes are basically immune from being proven guilty, unless there are witnesses and video proof.

It's fucking pathetic. If Hernandez was some nobody with a clean criminal record like he does have, there would be no doubt that he would be proven guilty of first degree murder with life w/o parole. Instead, Hernandez, if proven guilty, will be out in 15 years max.

Fuck America's justice system.

OJ Simpson was like a hometown hero /black guy though

And Hernandez has a huge following that are vocally protesting his arrest. Some fucker is gonna fuck up the trial out of disbelief that one of their favorite players is a murderer.

So, on a different topic fuck Oregon and the NCAA (and Chip Kelly). They get off with basically nothing in regards to penalties for major recruiting violations (including lack of institutional control, a fucking penalty that always results in a bowl ban, usually 2+ years), while teams like OSU get a 1 year bowl ban and major restrictions for a minor violation and a cover up. Fuck the NCAA, if Oregon was a 7-5 or 8-4 team, then the sanctions would be a couple years of a bowl ban and a large loss of scholarships. And most of all, fuck you Chip Kelly for pulling a Pete Carroll. At least Tressell had the descensy to stay around for the violations to hit and accept them.

post-24-0-15599500-1372385262.png

To be fair, Boston completely deserves everything bad that happens to them. Rondo basically made Doc leave, Bruin fans are classless shit and don't deserve a Stanley Cup, The Celtic front office tried for years to trade Allen, and everything bad that happens to New England is always deserved in every scenario.

such a negative nancy, you need to lighten up... all those years of rooting for the lions sure made you irritable...

It's the constant sodomy at the hands of the rest of the league that does it

such a negative nancy, you need to lighten up... all those years of rooting for the lions sure made you irritable...

I'm just speaking the truth. And rooting for Ohio State kind of offsets rooting for the Lions. Plus, the other Detroit pro sports teams I care about are quite successful.

thanks for killing it... but yea he looks dangerous... he'll probably be the one doing the raping...

post-24-0-90750300-1372305052.jpg

Is that...Is that Adam Sandler???

Also, here's our quarterback. Dressed up like an infant celebrating its first Fourth.

BOVg_BkCEAARZHz.jpg

The dog looks so tortured, the poor thing.

Wish us luck. We'll need it.

• Like 1

Fuck Boise. Their coach plays a bunch of nobodies yearly then whines and complains when he gets no consideration for a BCS bowl unless they go undefeated. If BSU went to a BCS Conference they would be another TCU, if not worse.