jobo

American Football

as for Detroit, name one thug currently on their roster that has done anything illegal this offseason.

Well, that's because they got rid of Titus Young and Ndomukong Suh is too tired from curb stomping guys on the field to do it off the field. I've always been a huge Husker fan, but Suh pulled so much shit in Lincoln that he would probably been kicked off the team had he not been such a stud on the field.

as for Detroit, name one thug currently on their roster that has done anything illegal this offseason.

Well, that's because they got rid of Titus Young and Ndomukong Suh is too tired from curb stomping guys on the field to do it off the field. I've always been a huge Husker fan, but Suh pulled so much shit in Lincoln that he would probably been kicked off the team had he not been such a stud on the field.

Suh made some dumbass mistakes in his first two years, but he really cleaned up his act on the field last year, no personal fouls in 16 games. And if you just listen to his interviews and what he says, he seems like a real team guy and unselfish. I don't think ppl give him a fair chance because of a couple dumb mistakes on the field. Besides, that's two players, one of which isn't on the team anymore. Many teams have more problems. And ppl tend to overlook a lot of the good teammates, such as Burleson, Bush, Stafford, Delmas, and especially Megatron. They all do great things for the Detroit community and are great leaders on the field.

oh, and Suh hasn't ever really been involved in off-the-field issues since he has been in the NFL.

• Like 1

Jesus Christ, it was a joke. I could care less about the offseason activities of a team that didn't make the playoffs. Unless they murdered someone....cough RayLewisAaronHernandez cough.

Jesus Christ, it was a joke. I could care less about the offseason activities of a team that didn't make the playoffs. Unless they murdered someone....cough RayLewisAaronHernandez cough.

Well make fucking jokes that sound like jokes then. You sounded like another douche that loves to trash the Lions because the cunts in the media do.

everyone loves to pick on the lions because they're an easy target, you need to lighten up... geez, even my friends that are hardcore lions fans can take a jab or two, knowing the history of the franchise... here's a good read that defines what it means to be lions fan...

http://bleacherrepor...troit-lions-fan

Well make fucking jokes that sound like jokes then. You sounded like another douche that loves to trash the Lions because the cunts in the media do.

The lions do suck, though.

Just out of curiosity, if you are such a hardcore Lions fan, why does your username portray you as a Rams fan? Or does it mean something completely unrelated?

High School team nickname. So unrelated.

The lions do suck, though.

*did suck. Last year was a setback due to injuries and one of the toughest schedules in the league,but the talent is clearly there.

everyone loves to pick on the lions because they're an easy target, you need to lighten up... geez, even my friends that are hardcore lions fans can take a jab or two, knowing the history of the franchise... here's a good read that defines what it means to be lions fan...

http://bleacherrepor...troit-lions-fan

Well hearing shit all day about every Detroit team non stop from fucking Cleveland fans (the biggest losers and the most unrealistically optimistic) made me get sick of it, plus I just naturally hate ppl trashing my teams, unless there is a reason.

And just for the record, that article was so fucking true and funny shit lol. Especially the Bears fans and Matt Millen part. And my secondary team in the Colts.

i am a fan of all detroit sports, including the lions... but the lions are my second favorite football team because when i first started watching football, i was watching the chicago bears... the lions never gave me a reason to like them... and they still don't... i root for them, just not when they play the bears...

for as good as they've gotten in the past few years under mayhew, they have an incidents like arrests or suh being stupid to set them back... for every good step they take, they take 2 bad ones in the wrong direction... and usually those steps are on packers offensive linemen from suh

6-10 this year... Maybe they finish even at best. Gangsta squads dont win football games.

I say 8-8 at worst. Question marks on the O-Line but that's about it. Bush is going to be what Jahvid Best was and will have a huge season (1900 all purpose yds, 70 catches, 15-20 TDs) and Megatron will be freed up with an actual running game for once. I think they will be a top 5 offense, and the defense is good enough to be 15th and at worst 20th. As long as injuries don't derail the season, I think we will be a 6 seed and in the playoffs at 10-6.

Gangsta squads don't win football games? lol fuck off.

And the Lions just signed Isreal Idonije, the D-Lineman who played for the Bears last year. That D-Line is shaping up to be one of the best in football.

http://blogs.detroitlions.com/2013/06/25/lions-agree-to-terms-with-free-agent-de-israel-idonije/

He was healthy for a full seaso both years in Miami. And with Leshoure and Bell, it's not like he'll be an every down back. It'll be scary to see what Bush can do in this offense. I mean Best was destined to be a star before the injuries, and the Lions were unbeatable in 2011 when he was healthy.

EDIT *season

Reggie bush? Lol

Gangsta squads dont win football games.

Apparently no one told that to Ray Lewis and his band of thugs.

Ray Lewis isn't an entire team. Also the that incident happened liked 12 years ago....

Ray Lewis isn't an entire team. Also the that incident happened liked 12 years ago....

So you're telling me you believe his "born again" Jesus bullshit. I wanted to vomit every time he pretended to tear up, kissed the field, or pretended to pray. It's all a fucking show, and it pisses me off because fans and the media believe it. He should just shut his damn mouth and watch film of all his missed tackles in the Super Bowl.

• Like 2

Reggie bush? Lol

Bush had a pretty solid couple years in Miami with an offensive scheme that doesn't fit his style of play. In Detroit, he'll be playing like he was in his early days in NO, but with a bigger responsibility in the offense. If any team fits Reggie Bush right in with the scheme better than any other team, it's the Lions. You don't really have to be elite to put up all pro numbers in Detroit's scheme at running back, you just have to fit the system well.

So you're telling me you believe his "born again" Jesus bullshit. I wanted to vomit every time he pretended to tear up, kissed the field, or pretended to pray. It's all a fucking show, and it pisses me off because fans and the media believe it. He should just shut his damn mouth and watch film of all his missed tackles in the Super Bowl.

He's the black Tim Tebow that is less Christian and more outspoken about it.

He was healthy for a full seaso both years in Miami. And with Leshoure and Bell, it's not like he'll be an every down back. It'll be scary to see what Bush can do in this offense. I mean Best was destined to be a star before the injuries, and the Lions were unbeatable in 2011 when he was healthy.

EDIT *season

i had him on my fantasy team one of those years, he missed a game... maybe he stayed healthy last season... either way, i know the value of having a running back you can line up at WR, matt forte is one of the best pass catching RB's in the league... it doesn't matter what the scheme is, it always helps to have a marshall faulk in the backfield... i thought it was a good sign for the lions, and he genuinely wanted to be there, it was the only team he was really interested in playing for...

new coach, new system for my team this year... an aging defense, but good young solid talent all around the stars... i liked all our draft picks, but it's going to come down to that offensive line once again this year... signing bushrod was a great move, and i think howie long's kid will eventually find his place on that line, but jay cutler has taken so many hits and sacks since he's been in chicago that i just hope it finally stops... he's a great QB, he's proven since he's gotten here that he can work under lots of pressure... he only needs a little more time back there to be truly great...

No idiot. I'm saying there is difference between one bad person on a team, and a team whose players are constantly getting into trouble/acting unsportsmen like. My point is whatever his true colors were, are, and is, he isnt currently getting into trouble.

No idiot. I'm saying there is difference between one bad person on a team, and a team whose players are constantly getting into trouble/acting unsportsmen like. My point is whatever his true colors were, are, and is, he isnt currently getting into trouble.

post-24-0-25538400-1372211932.jpg

I guess I really have no place to bash other nfl teams, being a Chargers fan and all--a team that has once again failed to sign a real weapon for Phillip Rivers to throw to, has barely (and only temporarily) patched their sieve of an O-line, and whose only notable signing this season was Woodhead, a running back far too undersized to be a feature back, who is really just a desperate attempt to get Rivers a receiver, all while continuing to pay a certain incumbent starting running back, seemingly with bones of glass, an assload of money. Can you tell I'm bitter?