cuda

Football (Soccer)

Not sure about the Real vs ManU game, would be funny if Real lost... Mourinho would probably leave or whatever. Real is a shitty club anyway, it's starting to feel like NO ONE can pick up that team, too many stars, too many egos, too many changes every year.

Barça will take the win.

I think Bayern has the man power to just smash Arsenal silly.

Would like to see Celtic win, but Juve is Juve... respect.

• Like 1

Agreed. I would love to see Celtic win.

Manchester United will beat Real, playing away first will be ideal for them.

Slow winter transfer window!

Thoughts on the FIFA awards:

Deserved win by Messi. People that know football say he is the best in the world without scoring goals, but with 91 goals in one year, he becomes the best player ever. I'd still like to see how Messi would fit in another club, it's one thing to play in Barcelona (IN THIS Barcelona...), it's another thing to jump into a team like Ronaldo does. I wouldn't be shocked if Ronaldo won it this year, because frankly, the guy worked his ass off and carried Real on so many occasions. There is no doubt Barcelona is a better team though.

Bottom line in the Messi vs Ronaldo thing, I think Messi was born with the football gene, Ronaldo is a product of his ambition and effort... would love for both these guys to head over to the Premier League.

Del Bosque getting his award was ridiculous though. I could fucking coach the Spanish team into a Euro cup, a retarded dolphin could do it as well from sea. That award is for Mourinho, no question about it.

Not really sure, Madrid is playing like... Madrid. Over the years all of these Madrid super teams end up like shit. United is doing OK in the PL, but that's because the rest of the teams are playing like garbage...

2-2 I'd say.

Forza Juventus

Much respect for Buffon and Pirlo..

Real was hammering United on the first half. United decided to park it on the second half, but dam, Van Persie almost did it there in the end.

Wtf happened in that last corner? "Alright, lets go for the corner kick... NAH FUCK IT, GAME OVER!"

• Like 2

As predicted, Bayern demolished Arsenal...

Anyone seeing Milan vs Barça tonight? I expect an hammering from you know who.Think Milan will try to push it and probably suffer from it.

Barça will probably take it this year (I thought the same last year... fucking lol'd @ Chelsea), they have big lead on the league and can afford to put all power in Champions League. I doubt Real has what it needs to overcome MU, and MU will have a bad time on the next round probably. It's between Barça and Bayern, would love to see that final... dat German determination after the upset last year.

As predicted, Bayern demolished Arsenal...

Anyone seeing Milan vs Barça tonight? I expect an hammering from you know who.Think Milan will try to push it and probably suffer from it.

Barça will probably take it this year (I thought the same last year... fucking lol'd @ Chelsea), they have big lead on the league and can afford to put all power in Champions League. I doubt Real has what it needs to overcome MU, and MU will have a bad time on the next round probably. It's between Barça and Bayern, would love to see that final... dat German determination after the upset last year.

I hope Milan can pull it out, i'm a big time Serie A supporter, but it's gonna be tough for them. Balotelli has performed very well the last 3 games for them, it's a shame he cant play for them today. But yeah i don't see Real or Man U getting out of the next round unless they get lucky, both sides look kinda poor so far.

Barca can be defeated, plus AC Milan will play the traditional Italian way, so Im not so sure Barca will have it easy.

As for Man Utd, they really should have won in Madrid, but the return leg at Old Trafford will help them. For some reason I don't see Real progressing, even though Man Utd team is not that great (Central Midfield is abysmal compared to other European teams).

As of now, the score is a reminder to never bet on football...

Can Milan play traditional Italy? The team is very young. Just got home and watching the game now, will give my educated opinion in a bit.

EDIT:

OH SHIT.

Milan have played well, I'm watching it on SkySports 2.

The traditional Italian way (to me) is basically defending and counter attacking, they have played very well today, both goals have been instant shocks to Barca.

Ambrosini and Motolivo have played really well, really closed down and disrupted Barca's play. Messi has been anonymous in this game.

This is why I believe the Champions League is way better than they World Cup, this match has been amazing.

Agreed, only managed to see the second half though. Milan played amazing, especially since the team is so young (youngest in history maybe?), pressure on Barças first line was great and ball release spot on. Always enjoy seeing Boateng play too.

Second leg is MUST see, for sure...

CL is the best league, period. I despise World/Euro cups - no smart football is played.

Who do you support cuda?

Well done to Milan tonight, hopefully they can last out at the Nou Camp, but also hope they don't make it to the final, just doesn't seem right them playing anyone but Liverpool in the CL final.

At this rate though i can only see Bayern winning it this year, they're in top form at the moment, maybe only United could beat them.

Who do you support cuda?

Well done to Milan tonight, hopefully they can last out at the Nou Camp, but also hope they don't make it to the final, just doesn't seem right them playing anyone but Liverpool in the CL final.

At this rate though i can only see Bayern winning it this year, they're in top form at the moment, maybe only United could beat them.

My loyalties lie with Sporting CP... we have been away from CL for some years now, the club is going through harsh times.

Besides Sporting I don't really care that much, I just enjoy good football... wouldn't mind Bayern taking it this year, they are playing good football and Robben is one of my favorite players.

Agreed, only managed to see the second half though. Milan played amazing, especially since the team is so young (youngest in history maybe?), pressure on Barças first line was great and ball release spot on. Always enjoy seeing Boateng play too.

Second leg is MUST see, for sure...

CL is the best league, period. I despise World/Euro cups - no smart football is played.

Boeteng was pure class, especially coming from a side which are likely to be relegated this season (Portsmouth).

I would like to see and an English team in the final, which will have to be Man Utd <_< . I'm expecting another

woeful performance from Arsenal, their defense is a total joke.

In local news, Billy Davies is back in charge at Nottingham Forest (thank god) he's our fourth manager is less than 10 months.

We battered Huddersfield 6-1 the other night :thumbup: . Playoffs maybe?

Well Man Utd deserved what they got.

Nani I think still deserved to be red carded, he has study in the air, you can get away with that in the Premier League but no the Champions League.

I still think though that if it had stayed 11 v 11 United would have won.

Madrid were very average until the sending off.

Why start with Nani and Welbeck anyway, neither player is good enough for the Champions League, Rooney & Kagawa should of started. But it wasn't a sending off, Yellow card for dangerous play yes, but there was no intent or malice in the collision, Nani had eyes on the ball the whole time. Shame, cos it was a good game before that, could of gone either way.

Why start with Nani and Welbeck anyway, neither player is good enough for the Champions League, Rooney & Kagawa should of started. But it wasn't a sending off, Yellow card for dangerous play yes, but there was no intent or malice in the collision, Nani had eyes on the ball the whole time. Shame, cos it was a good game before that, could of gone either way.

Funny you say that, Nani and Welbeck were probably the best two players on the pitch before the card! Fergies tactics were working great, unfortunate about the red card. Mourinho showed again that he was a great tactician by subbing on Modric and changing the shape to exploit the sending off.