cuda

Football (Soccer)

I watched the game, cannot remember a single thing that happened, probably shouldn't have gone for pre-match beers 6 hours before the game started.

So AVB has been given 50 million to spend on players this summer. Can we see Tottenham winning the Premiership next season?

Looks like he's targeting Loic Remy and Adebayor.

Will defo keep an eye out for Tottenham this season, AVB will have plenty to work on.

Ken: [looking at a surreal Bosch painting] It's Judgment Day, you know?

Ray: No. What's that then?

Ken: Well, it's, you know, the final day on Earth, when mankind will be judged for the crimes they've committed and that.

Ray: Oh. And see who gets into heaven and who gets into hell and all that.

Ken: Yeah. And what's the other place?

Ray: Purgatory.

Ken: Purgatory... what's that?

Ray: Purgatory's kind of like the in-betweeny one. You weren't really shit, but you weren't all that great either. Like Tottenham.

Gary Neville's a cunt but i think he'll do a good job, apparantly he's a good motivational speaker. Not that it matters, we'll get to quarters and then get destoryed by someone like Ireland, or Italy.

How weird!!! I was fucking right! That don't usually happen. Should of put a bet on.

Gary Neville's a cunt but i think he'll do a good job, apparantly he's a good motivational speaker. Not that it matters, we'll get to quarters and then get destoryed by someone like Ireland, or Italy.

How weird!!! I was fucking right! That don't usually happen. Should of put a bet on.

Given England's history they were probably offering 1/100 on them getting knocked out in the quarters (on penalties no less).

Yeah true, but we did better than everyone thought we'd do before the euros. But yeah, quarters seem to be our brick wall. Either someone gets injured, sent off, let some defender take a penalty or the refs just a blind cunt.

Exciting times for me and my fellow Forest fans. Gotta a new manager in Sean O' Driscoll (would've prefered Harry Redknapp but meh).

And we've wrapped up Dan Harding, our fourth signing this week, the others include Adlene Guedioua, Danny Collins and Greg Halford.

We're coming for ya, boys ;)

Anybody care about David Beckham not being included in the team GB squad? Old news I know.

^ Considering he was one of the 'faces' of the London bid,

That was an awfully long time ago. Things have changed and Beckham isn't what he was.

Agreed. I'm glad Psycho didn't cave to the public pressure and allow Beckham into the team.

@firm: who was that who scored? Liverpool need a striker lol.

@cuda: Was working but watched most of it, if it wasn't for Hart Real would of won by half-time. Fair play to Man City though they gave it some, but i bet Mancini was livid after the game, going up twice and end up losing, they could of won the game.

Simon Cox, Craze.

Ah the old Reading player.

*Rings Brendan, "hey, i've actually found someone who can put the ball into the back of the net, and he won't cost £35 million to buy either"* :)

I think he'd rather stay at Forest, and actually have a chance of lifting a trophy in his career :bird:

Lewis Mcgugan has also scored some fantastic goals for Forest. And no you can't have him either.

The free kick at 2:45. Orgasmic.

Next season. We're comin' for ya, boys.

Anybody read about the Hillsborough report this week?

SNN1405C---620_1583902a.jpg