cuda

Football (Soccer)

Guest Marney-1

Allow Barton, he's a waste.

What does everyone think of Gary "unbelievable" Neville being appointed on the England coaching staff by Roy Hodgson?

What do I think? FUCK ENGLAND - that's what I think.

• Like 1

Allow Barton, he's a waste.

What does everyone think of Gary "unbelievable" Neville being appointed on the England coaching staff by Roy Hodgson?

Shite. He's a great pundit.

Neville will carry on his role as Pundit. I think a good choice for the time being (While he knows most of the players), and while he's still fairly fresh from the game.

Guest Marney-1

You can actually buy "Gary Neville Is A Cunt" t-shirts where I live.

Random Gary 'Rat Face' Neville pic:

Neville.jpg

Edited by Marney-1

Gary Neville's a cunt but i think he'll do a good job, apparantly he's a good motivational speaker. Not that it matters, we'll get to quarters and then get destoryed by someone like Ireland, or Italy.

• Like 1

Gary Neville's a cunt but i think he'll do a good job, apparantly he's a good motivational speaker. Not that it matters, we'll get to quarters and then get destoryed by someone like Ireland, or Italy.

Agreed. I'm expecting a typical England performance this summer.

Looks like Hodson is determined to make his mark on the England squad, Rio's been dropped and he's taking Carroll instead of Crouchy.

Even though Carroll has been shit this season personally i think he'd do better. Crouch can only score when against shit teams like trinidad. Carroll deserves a chance, just hope him and Downing don't play together, infact Downing shouldn't play at all. Worst signing for Liverpool since Salif Diao.

Personally i'd have Sturridge, Jagielka, Smalling, and Adam Johnson instead of Defoe, Terry, Downing and Lampard.

Happy to see Stevie G's got the armband aswell.

Edit: King Kenny's reign has ended, finally.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18073446

Still can't believe he's taking Downing, the 20 million pound man with no goals. Fucking madness.

Happy to see Gerrard as captain though, so maybe it won't be a total shambles.

Downing was good for Villa, but his move to Liverpool has been terrible. Perhaps the new England setup will suit his style of play? Although I still think Adam Johnson would have been a better selection. At least we have good variation of wingers. I wonder what combinations he'll be playing in the middle. Hopefully, Stevie G can start gettin further forward! Maybe with Scott Parker supporting.

@indy: are you a Villa fan? Just that all the Villa fans i've asked say they didn't want him at Villa.

My Starting Lineup

Hart

G.Johnson__________Cahill__________Lescott____________Cole

Jones__________Parker

Gerrard

Oxlade-Chamberlain______________________________Young

Rooney

Yeah i'm a Villa fan, I thought Downing was a good player. It was a bit sly of him leaving like that though, at least Young made his intentions of leaving the club quite clear in advance. Can't blame them really, when the big teams come knocking...

Yeah i'm a Villa fan, I thought Downing was a good player. It was a bit sly of him leaving like that though, at least Young made his intentions of leaving the club quite clear in advance. Can't blame them really, when the big teams come knocking...

Man United are a big club. Liverpool just have alot of memories, and a reputation to uphold.

Plus Young cost United £15m whereas Liverpool payed out £20m for Downing. Now find me anyone who actually thinks Downing is worth £5m more than Young, he ain't worth 5p at the moment. Liverpool aren't a big club anymore, thats why they have to spend so much to get half decent English players.

Damn, a Real vs Barça final would be infinite times better than this. 0-0 @ 72 mins.

Last 10 minutes were decent, outside of that, it hardly felt like a final... what's up with that pussy crowd man, if Sporting was in CL final, the whole stadium would be trashed by the end of the night, in a good way of course. And by good I mean bad. As in, club would need to pay for a lot of damage bad.

With the Euro closing in, my only concern is:

PLEASE ALLAH MAKE ALL PLAYERS HAVE SERIOUS INJURIES. EXCEPT THE PLAYERS IN MY TEAM.

Tough group for Portugal, Cuda. I'd be praying too.

Looks like Drogba's off to join Anelka in China on a £200,000 a week deal.

I'll miss the ugly King Kong lookalike.

I could not care less about Portugal's performance in the Euro, I just hope our goalkeeper does good so his value goes up even more, we won't be able to keep him in Sporting, some big shark is going to fish him out, at least I want top cash for him.

I will miss Drogba in the PL too.

Man United are a big club. Liverpool just have alot of memories, and a reputation to uphold.

Plus Young cost United £15m whereas Liverpool payed out £20m for Downing. Now find me anyone who actually thinks Downing is worth £5m more than Young, he ain't worth 5p at the moment. Liverpool aren't a big club anymore, thats why they have to spend so much to get half decent English players.

Young was out of contract at the end of the season. Downing still had 3 years or something and Villa didn't want to sell, hence the inflated price.