cuda

Football (Soccer)

HOW DO WE NOT HAVE THIS TOPIC GOING?

Premier League:

Hope City takes it this year, tired of United, they have played like shit all season.

Portuguese league (the league no one gives a fuck about):

Porto takes it again, Portugal is a shit ass country raised on corruption in every field, that includes Football, fuck 'em.

About the Saturdays Cup final:

Liverpool only woke up after Carrol's goal, it's a final, they needed that second half pressure all game. I think it's a fair result, Chelsea was very objective in their attempts, an old team that has something other teams don't: ice cold nerves. Ramires is playing like a beast btw, love to see dat nigga play.

Moment of the year:

untitled-204vbtw.gif

-Patricio's last second save against City, header by Joe Hart.

Ok Marcus, I don't know who you are or who do you think you are. I'll say this once and only once: You watch it brah, you godamn watch it. I'll have none of it today, pick your next words carefully.

As for the topic itself: Newcastle 0 - City 1, great goal by Yaya, City are nicely in their way for the title!

Looks like it's going to be City's year, can't see QPR winning this Sunday.

They're gonna offer Mancini a new four-year contract too which net him a cool 22 million. Cunt.

Moment of they year:

Nottingham Forests victory lap after avoiding relegation.

Loud and proud.

Watched the Europa League final, conclusions:

- Falcão is a beast, fuck Ronaldo and Messi, put Falcão in a proper top team and see this man break goal records, he's just magic.

- Atlético played a fantastic game as a team, gave very little space, solid defending and attacking.

- Sporting respected Bilbau too much, they are good, but not that good. A different attitude and maybe we could have been fighting in the final (and probably get hammered by Falcão).

I watched it too. Bilbao didn't turn up. They were awesome against Man U but just couldn't put two passes together tonight. Falcao is immense though, but that's what you get when you pay £40 million for a striker. Unless he's Andy Carroll >_<. Fair play to big Andy though, he's playing well and it'll all come together next season :D

I think Andy Carroll is OKAY, but he needs a wake up call. Football has too many players like Carroll, he could probably use an ass kicking to bring him down to Earth, and get that damn hair cut ya pansy.

Expectations for CL final? Rooting for Robben here mostly, I love to see him play... his injuries really did a number on him, but this guy is FOOTBALL, just awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK0MNI5r4lM

1:36, sexual goal scoring.

Was pleased to see Blackpool topple Birmingham. Would love to see them back in the Premiership next season. I'll be rooting for them Saturday.

Fantastic performance from Carrol. Would love to see him in the England squad this summer, Hodgson should leave that fat cunt Rooney out.

Caroll is like Torres I think, transferred and the naysayers got to him. He'll put it out of the bag one day (if he hasn't already) and when he gets his confidence back then he'll be a fantastic player.

How come Everton play like shit all year, and they always manage to finish in the top half of the table. They could finish ahead of Liverpool, ffs.

Anyway, hopefully Man City don't have a collective brain explosion againt QPR. And for the love of god, let Bayern win the CL.

• Like 1

What a dramatic end to a fantastic season. Can't help but wonder what the result would have been if Barton didn't get sent off.

Well now it's time to piss off my United supporting mates. ha ha.

Astonishing. Perfectly defined this season. Games like this prove Football is the greatest sport in the world

Ha. One of my mates is a massive United fan, thought I'd give him a quick ring and hurl some abuse. He's turned his phone off lol.

Not to worry, I left him a five minute voicemail of me just laughing down the phone.

In other news I'm sad to see Bolton get relegated after 11 years in the Prem. Looking forward to seeing ya next season

at the City Ground lads.

• Like 1

Just watching the match now (Forgot it was on because of Portal 2), absolutely ecstatic match, I know the ending but still a great match even so.

Barton is fucking cunt who should've been forced out of football years ago. Total pussy, half wish QPR had got relegated because then Barton would have received a lot more shit.

Leagues need players like Barton and Balotelli, it makes them fun. Yeah. I laughed out loud when he went for Aguero, it was that funny. I was on my feet expecting Balo to jump him, that would have made the day absolutely perfect.

Balotelli is a stooge, he doesn't intend to do it most times, at first glance I might've thought the elbow was accidental. But good luck justifying what he did to Aguero which could've seriously fucked City over, and then he tried it on with Balotelli.

(I do like Balotelli though and wouldn't mind it if he continues to bumble his way through the EPL)

Guest Marney-1

Joey Barton

I can't help laughing when he kicks off on Twitter. 100m people see him elbowing and butting players then reckons he shouldn't have been sent off. :lol:

Shearer and Lineker are players (and people) that cunt wishes he could be one day.

I can remember a time when it was well reported he was scared stiff in prison and crying and shit.