cuda

Football (Soccer)

God. Life is boring without football.

Any predictions for the upcoming season, guys?

It will be an interesting season, three new manangers at the three bigget clubs.

Like the rest of the nation I am expecting big things from Jose and Chelsea this season.

Does anybody here follow Championship football?

Fucking sucks when there's no football on.

I like José so I wish him the best of luck, but I dunno man, I don't see Chelsea moving in the market, and I really think they need to fix some positions in that team.

Fucking sucks when there's no football on.

I like José so I wish him the best of luck, but I dunno man, I don't see Chelsea moving in the market, and I really think they need to fix some positions in that team.

They're targeting Rooney.....

With Liverpool, Suarez stays, i could predict top 4, without, unless they signed another top striker, no chance of European spot, again. Villa to go down, even with Benteke staying.

Can't see United winning the league first year with Moyes, Man City will always be a threat with the money they can spend, but i don't know the new manager well enough to know whether he can manage a team of pri-madonnas. Spurs will be in for the title if they can keep Bale, if not, then they'll be fighting with everyone else for 4th spot.

And Chelsea, they'll be solid all season under Mourinho, but they do have some dead weight in there team, and the guys that were there the first time are getting old now, can see Lampard starting to do what Scholes did at United last season.

As for the Championship Firm, Bolton and QPR to go up, and I've got a weird feeling about Leicester. Also for a wildcard pick, Blackpool.

• Like 1

Words are wind. I'll believe it when he signs.

Aye, he's been "dissatisfied" with united for 3/4 straight seasons now and every big club under the sun has been linked to him but fuck all has ever happened.

That said, I think United will go to shit without Fergie and he might hop before the ship starts to sink.

In Lambert, yes, the guy should of stayed at Norwich. If you got rid and got O'neil back, i could see you just staying up, maybe. Your defence is what'll take you down, Vlaar is your only premiership level player in defence.

Anyway, on the whole current transfer sagas on Bale and Suarez, Suarez won't go to Arsenal, no way, no how, and the only reason Real are currently quiet on the whole thing is because they'd prefer Bale at the club, but if Bale doesn't sign for Real, they'll come grap Suarez before the end of the window, either way, one of those players will still be at the current clubs this time next month.

Anyone else see this current Suarez situation at Liverpool being just like the Tevez one last year. . . . . If only a foreign team would come in for him, Liverpool would sell up straight away.

Anyone else see this current Suarez situation at Liverpool being just like the Tevez one last year. . . . . If only a foreign team would come in for him, Liverpool would sell up straight away.

Same with Rooney as well, I don't think both Liverpool and Man Utd want to sell to domestic rivals.

I got to say though Suarez to Arsenal isn't such a massive step up, plus they are only going for him because they missed out on Higuain.

The community shield today should be good, see how Moyes takes a hold of United.

C'MON WIGAN!!!

Anyway...Ermm. Suarez, I was under the impression that Liverpool didn't want to sell him?

Which is causing conflict in the Liverpool camp. Apparently Liverpool reneged on a promise

to sell Suarez if they failed to qualify for the Champions League.

This Bale transfer....Unbelievable.

€100 million euros, £34 per minute, 300,000 a year. Football is ridiculous.

I have a feeling he is going to flop at Madrid, Bale is good, but he is no Ronaldo or Messi. When Ronaldo went to Madrid for £80 mil, he proved his success at Man

Utd, winning the CL and PL.

On another note, looking like Arsenal and Man Utd aren't going to sign anyone.

Far too much money for Bale. I don't think he will flop though - it's just a crazy amount of money to justify.

The classicos this year should be really good though, Ronaldo+Bale vs Messi+Neymar.

British players don't tend to do well outside of England, that's why I reckon Bale will flop.

Seems deadline day is going crazy, I can't believe Ozil is going to go to Arsenal.

Yeah, it's terrific. Looks like Marounane Fellaini we'll be heading to Man Utd.

I can't understand why Man Utd didn't pursued Ozil...a gross oversight.

You a United fan?

I never understood why Man Utd never play Kagawa, I watched him play once against Bayern and he literally destroyed them, I'm sure he'd do well if he was given a run of games.

Arsenal are after Demba Ba, that seems more appropriate, they need a decent striker. Ozil is too similar with what they got: Ramsey, Wilshire, Rosicky, Santi Cazorla etc.

Also apparently Man Utd are after Anders Herrera, never heard of the guy, must be a panic buy. Fellaini is good, but Moyes will have to get rid of some of players too.

You a United fan?

Fuck no. I support Nottingham Forest. My home team. We haven't signed anybody today.

So far it looks like David Moyes lacks a fucking clue. Kagawa is good player, he deserves a fair shake.

In other news Everton are going to sign James McCarthy from Wigan.

I'm happy, signed two much needed CBs, surprised at the Moses loan signing, don't rate him too much, only surprise for us now is if someone comes in for Suarez for £50Mil+, probably unlikely but who knows.

Reports suggesting Ba is off too Arsenal. . .

• Like 1

Everton just got Lukaku and Mcarthy, not too bad considering they just got £27.5 million for Fellaini to Utd. Also Gareth Barry supposedly going to Everton too.

Seems Real Madrid are wanting to offload players, Fabio Coentrao apparently loaned to Man Utd, though not sure why they would loan unless its a view to buy at the end of season.

Ozil £42.5 million confirmed, very good signing but not sure if Arsenal needed him, really needed a striker and some good defenders.

All Demba Ba deals are off.

Watching Sky Sports News is crazy, gets you hyped up for no reason.

• Like 2

I knew Everton would make some last ditch bids after the Fellaini deal went through. They've done well. Looking forward to watching them this season.