cuda

Football (Soccer)

Yeah, I always use Firstrow, just need to get the stream going 5 minutes before huge games like Barça vs Real, but Firstrow is amazing, use it for snooker as well all the time.

Rubbish game. I sincerely hope you didn't waste your time attempting to stream it, Godfather.

We did nothing to counter-act Ireland's packed midfield. 4-4-2 obviously wasn't working, the payers didn't seem motivated.

I thought the Ox was our best player tonight, despite blowing our best chance -_-

Brazil next week should be fun.

There is nothing that could motivate me to watch an England's game.

Maybe if Gareth Bale was English.

Nah, i just watched Germany play Ecuador, Germany scored within the first 10 sec's then followed up with a second 3 mins later, it was 4-1 after the 1st 45 mins played, Ecuador pulled another one back later on, not a bad score line for a friendly.

That's the way England is, they play just like Italy... they either play really good, or just play like utter shit. In fact I am going to try to stream the Italy-San Marino game tomarrow, and if Italy don't win by 4 goals, I will be highly upset.

Maybe if Gareth Bale was English.

I swear the Welsh are producing world class left wingers, who are left footed just to piss the English off, first Giggs, now Bale. What have England got, Downing, and he now plays on the right, for Liverpool. So technically, we haven't got one natural left footed left winger. Shame he's Welsh, really is. :(

I say annex Wales just to get him to play for England. :D

Rubbish game. I sincerely hope you didn't waste your time attempting to stream it, Godfather.

We did nothing to counter-act Ireland's packed midfield. 4-4-2 obviously wasn't working, the payers didn't seem motivated.

I thought the Ox was our best player tonight, despite blowing our best chance -_-

Brazil next week should be fun.

Yeah, though I enjoyed watching England fail and doing nothing about it. Brazil will take it next week.

The Maracana stadium has been ruled safe. So tonight's game will go ahead.

Brazil Vs England. Predictions?

Hoping England win, just so you win nothing, betting against your own team is twatish. Saying that I wouldn't bet on England to win either, England have no attack, they'll just defend, defend, defend, and hope to get Walcott going on the break.

Thought I'd spark this up with some football atmosphere.

This is magical:

The yellow wall:

The-Yellow-Wall-006.jpeg

The second video was great.

I would kill to go to a match with that kind of atmosphere.

Pre-match drinking :drunk:

Anyone watching the CONFED final? Brazil is raping, great strategy against Spain, putting pressure on the GK/first line!

• Like 1

Looking at Spain, I reckon it was just pure exhaustion in the final since most of the players looked tired, maybe it was the extra time that did them in. Also, they've been playing consistently well since around 2007/8.

Another thing, I don't think any European team will do that well in the WC next year, I can't see them handling the heat.

Flying out to Melbourne next week for the Liverpool game!! I am fucking amped that I will get to see the team I have supported for close to 30 years play live. In one of the best sports stadiums in the world. With 90,000 other fans. Singing "You'll Never Walk Alone" as one...

I will get to Anfield one day....