kennyimpala89

Gun Predictions - Your shot at guessing!

Predict the guns that will be on GTA V  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Machete, Axe, Brass Knuckles, night stick/baton,

All types of hand objects. Tools. Regular every day objects. Bats/spiked bats, pool cues, golf clubs, eliderly persons cane or pimp cane.

We will be blown away with the huge selection of weapons and customized guns.

I played GTA San Andreas today and yeah I all those guns or variations of would be awesome in GTA V. And then combine that with the GTA IV/tlad/tbogt weapons and then all the new and improved guns. Fuck yeah. Drive bys with move variety. AA-12, sawed off shotguns break barrel/pump action or not its you choice. All guns and customs say have pros and cons.

The desert eagle is too over rated but whatever. I'd go with the suppressed Glock 17 and the USP 45 (not the compact version that is shown. Too small and ugly.)

Ya, the deegle is a must have. Maybe and upgrade for that weapon cold be that it upgrades from the Baby Eagle(44) and the the deegle after you get aweapon upgrade. As for the revlolvers, i fully agree. like a 44 mag, or a Colt PeaceMaker. I hope they bring back the gold SMG from tbogt, but take away the goold color.

I am also hoping for revolvers, they were amazing in max payne, hopefully we will be seeing around the same amount of weapons, and customization, I hope though that they do not nerf down weapons of high caliber like ak47 or m4's, and also I really hope they keep the headshot with any gun = kill from max payne. they really hit it dead on with the bullet and shooting mechanics, specially the fluidity at which the game was moving, you could walk and shoot, that was an amazing improvement, I do not hope however that they bring back dual weapons, no-body really shoots dual weapons in real life, you are better off with a single pistol than two, as your accuracy is really limited when dual wielding, that was horrific in max payne. and the assault riffles where too nerfed down.

Given that Rock* have stated that this is the "biggest" GTA to date, they do have the option of going down what I'll term the "Borderlands" route and adding fucktons of guns, which could be awesome and would add a level of variety, especially if they limit what you can carry to one of each type (i.e, one melee, pistol, SMG, assualt rifle, sniper, rocket/grenade launcher and thrown weapon) each different weapon would have advantages and disadvantages, forcing you to choose carefully what you will carry on paticular missions.

The desert eagle is too over rated but whatever. I'd go with the suppressed Glock 17 and the USP 45 (not the compact version that is shown. Too small and ugly.)

Definately overrated, it's probably because it's one of the highest calibre handguns available. But it's not very effective in a real-world situation, where a smaller calibre hangun with a larger clip size and ( alot ) less recoil would be much more efficient.

Definately overrated, it's probably because it's one of the highest calibre handguns available. But it's not very effective in a real-world situation, where a smaller calibre hangun with a larger clip size and ( alot ) less recoil would be much more efficient.

Yeah! A smaller caliber gun but with a lesser recoil is better to aim & probably will have more accuracy.

I predict there will be ammo types like magnum ammo. Hollow point. And even the explosive ammo for shotguns that was sweet. Totally fucking up cop cars as they approach.

A cheat for explosive ammo on assault rifles would be devastatingly fun. Having the option for magnum ammo would allow for shooting people through doors or even car doors. This could help during car chases. A couple of well placed shots to a car with magnum ammo would cause it to be destroyed quicker. And being able to shoot 2 or 3 people at once or a crowd of people is always nice. Guns won't be able to take down a tank unless there armor piercing. An airplane with a machine gun? Dog fights with police helicopters.

When it comes to pistols all I predict is that there will be the return of revolvers.

Also ammo types. Maybe even gun looks blue steal or nickel plated.

I know the topic is a prediction of guns, but what I predict is what I want to see.

Guns won't be able to take down a tank unless there armor piercing.

Guns taking down tanks, Holy Shit! I don't know about that.

Maybe if it was that Noisy Cricket Gun from Men In Black:

Hopefully without the knock-back effect. :D

Guns won't be able to take down a tank unless there armor piercing.

Guns taking down tanks, Holy Shit! I don't know about that.

Maybe if it was that Noisy Cricket Gun from Men In Black:

Hopefully without the knock-back effect. :D

i know, dud u need a rocket luncher for that, in fact even an rpg is not strong enough to destroy a tank (on the first shot).

With all the cops shooting at the tank in San Andreas and gtaiv acp tank caused it to be destroyed. I mean come on at least rockets and armor piercing bullets would a little more realistic.

That's all. Oh and being able to say make any car armored that would take it to a whole nother level.

With all the cops shooting at the tank in San Andreas and gtaiv acp tank caused it to be destroyed. I mean come on at least rockets and armor piercing bullets would a little more realistic.

That's all. Oh and being able to say make any car armored that would take it to a whole nother level.

You bring up an interesting point.

If they have tanks in GTA V, which they almost definitely will since it was pretty much confirmed the Army will be returning. Should they be entirely bullet proof? And more importantly if they are bullet proof should Rockets and other devices be essential in taking them down?

Also could the tank have two guns? maybe the Main Cannon and a Machine Gun, which could be controlled by a 2nd player/ Character.

what about anti tank/aircraft gun.... huge guns to knock birds out the sky. would be cool.

also shoot buildings so huge chunks break off. maybe even demolish buildings with continuous rounds.

heres my idea, id like to see more realistic weapons you would accualy find criminals using like these, plus some cool ones cuz its gta. id also like mostly semi auto/civilain weapons that can be upgraded to full auto imo:

-jennings/hi point/raven

-glock/m1911

-ar 15*

-sks*

-mini 14*

-kg9*

-m11*

-mp5 pdw

-calico m950*

-mossberg 500

-saiga 12k*

-m700/m24

-sig 550 with long range scope

-LOTS OF MELEE

-rpg 7

-ww2 bazooka, lol

-russian hand grenade(f1 I think?)

-molotov

-semtex

* can be upgraded to full auto illegaly

thats just my list for now and it can be improved, wat do you guys think?

mabey have sporting goods stores sell the civilian ones and then a gun show will sell the rest, lol

@kristo

where would you put an anti aircraft gun in gta? mabey on top of a safe house...

i dont think niko could fit that one in his inside pocket, lol

• Like 1

@kristo

where would you put an anti aircraft gun in gta? mabey on top of a safe house...

i dont think niko could fit that one in his inside pocket, lol

I like the idea of an anti-aircraft gun on top of a Safehouse for taking care of police helicopters ( and maybe army helicopters/jets as well )

You could also put one on a Tank, so you have the normal Tank main cannon and machine gun for enemies on the ground. And the anti-aircraft gun for enemies in the air ( Police/Army's Helicopters and Jets ). :huh:

It would be cool if you and two other players/characters could use all three weapons on the tank. Then put on a cheat for 6 Stars and start fighting the Army's Tanks, Fighter Jets and Ground Forces. :D

• Like 1

I'm definitely going to go with the 92F and the S&W.

Now, when you graduate, you are automatically issued a Glock 22 or Glock 17. You can also try and get the 92F.

Now, when you are a bank robber, and are a high profile threat, the LAPD is going to send in cops who are proficient with a variety of weapons, such as the 92F. It makes more sense to me that they would send more seasoned officers, armed with better weapons, and a graduate who doesn't have any experience outside of school.

As for the Smith and Wesson, I personally think that it would fit the them more, or have the SW replace the Deagle.