kennyimpala89

Gun Predictions - Your shot at guessing!

Predict the guns that will be on GTA V  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

INSTRUCTIONS ARE BELOW THIS IMAGE

1zvva8m.png

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE PLAYING THIS GAME

ok so here is the first list of guns you can vote on, I will be adding more once I have time to do more, if you have suggestions send them in, keep in mind I can put a max of 3 poll questions and 20 choices per question.

The rules are simple, look at the image and then cast your vote(s) on what you believe will be in GTAV, please take note that this is not a poll to see whether you want to see these guns or not in the game, most of us would love to see all these guns being included, so don't be and idiot, and vote for what you believe will be in the game (keep it realistic) and not what you like to see.

In other words, what you predict.

you can also follow this topic and cast your vote once there are more guns.

btw these are custom icons I created, I tried to keep the GTA IV touch while trying to provide better quality and more detail.

Guest Marney1

I don't see any images Kenny. Nevermind, I see them now.

I don't see any images Kenny.

seriously? I just posted the whole collage of images as one whole image. is right bellow the poll. let me check in another browser

>> oh lol. yeah I am lagging, I clicked save changes about 15 min ago and I am still here.

Definitely the desert eagle, and probably the revolver, glock and maybe silenced pistol.

so far the winning guns are glock, silenced gun and desert eagle what most people think will be in the game.

I am wondering if this time we will have more guns if they use the wheel method. but I don't want to elaborate any further on that.

next week I will do the smg and assault riffle icons, any suggestions?

O no kenny your such a bad ass explaining what kind of topic this is. I am aware you idiotic fuck, I just wanted to say what weapon I think would be cool since this is a weapon type thread.

O no kenny your such a bad ass explaining what kind of topic this is. I am aware you idiotic fuck, I just wanted to say what weapon I think would be cool since this is a weapon type thread.

lol..... applause to you really.

there is already a weapons you wish topic you moron.

this is a weapon you predict, so unless you have a prediction (which I doubt based on how retarded you are) post it here, if not STFU and SMD

Our first handgun will most likely be the classic glock

I am assuming the same, either the glock, the 92f or a gun very similar to the USP, but coming to think of it, the glock has been one of the most used guns on gta games, not only that, but law enforcement seems to use it as well, although it seems like the 92f is more of a preferred options for LAPD (lspd in this case)

I am assuming the same, either the glock, the 92f or a gun very similar to the USP, but coming to think of it, the glock has been one of the most used guns on gta games, not only that, but law enforcement seems to use it as well, although it seems like the 92f is more of a preferred options for LAPD (lspd in this case)

The glock has been used in GTA LCS and GTA4, how can it be most used? The most used is sure as hell the Sig p226/m1911, not sure witch one cuz the gun has 17 rounds. It has been in GTA3, GTA VC, GTA SA.

well, the Glock should be added, buuut i think it shouldnt be as widely used. By the cops maybe, but by criminals, it should be the berreta. I think that gangster weapons should be focused on a little less, becuase most gangs have better weapons now then they did in the 90s. The glock is a great pistol, but they are still a little more expensive than most berretta models ( last time i chekced anyway, i could be wrong). But the quantity should be raised as well. Crazy weapons like the hand held minni gun, and the flame thrower i guess could be added, but the minni gun should be vehicle mounted, like on boats, helicopters, and SUVs.

I reckon the desert eagle will definitely be in GTA V because it's a popular and 'cool' gun. Everybody loves a deeg.

I hope there are revolvers though. That'd be sick.

Ya, the deegle is a must have. Maybe and upgrade for that weapon cold be that it upgrades from the Baby Eagle(44) and the the deegle after you get aweapon upgrade. As for the revlolvers, i fully agree. like a 44 mag, or a Colt PeaceMaker. I hope they bring back the gold SMG from tbogt, but take away the goold color.

Guest Marney-1

Ya, the deegle is a must have. Maybe and upgrade for that weapon cold be that it upgrades from the Baby Eagle(44) and the the deegle after you get aweapon upgrade. As for the revlolvers, i fully agree. like a 44 mag, or a Colt PeaceMaker. I hope they bring back the gold SMG from tbogt, but take away the goold color.

I hate golden guns. They look tacky unless you're the leader of a middle eastern country.

No doubt in my mind!!

The glock has been used in GTA LCS and GTA4, how can it be most used? The most used is sure as hell the Sig p226/m1911, not sure witch one cuz the gun has 17 rounds. It has been in GTA3, GTA VC, GTA SA.

Hate to be a smart ass, but a glock HAS 17 rounds. As for previous GTA games, since the graphics werent that sharp, they surely always had the look of a glock. Especially GTA3, GTA SA & GTA IV, I believe VC was more of a colt 1911 type pistol.

I think the safe money is on a regular glock (shouldnt that be model 17 instead of 18?).

92f Automatic seems good. Fires quick & is lite so we can run faster while shooting. And doesn't need two hands to hold.

The real life LAPD issues Glocks as standard (I believe graduates are issued either the 22 or 17) so safe money would be on a Glock being featured as it is a ubiquitous police gun (and cops get killed a lot in GTA). Deagle is also a safe bet (as stated above, everyone loves a Deagle) but I'd like to see the Auto-Mag from TBOGT return as IMO it is cooler than a Deagle. A revolver should be featured (country cop/sheriff could carry a revolver and I'd assume gangs would carry them as they're cheaper [again, I assume]) and I'd like to see the Ruger GP100, but I love revolvers, so will be happy with anything.

SMG's; Uzi/Micro Uzi, MP5 (or derivative) and something like a Tec-9, would like to see the FN P-90 or MP7.

As for shotguns, I predict the usual sawn off (either straight SxS sawn off or a "cruiser" model pump), a police issue semi auto (again, I believe the LAPD issue/use the Benelli M4 Super 90) and then something with the "cool" factor like the AA-12, Pancor Jackhammer or Saiga 12.

Rifles: too many I'd love to see, but predicting AK47/AK74, M4 (again, LAPD issue)

Sniper Rifles: usual suspects, Remington 700 (as featured in GTAIII, VC, SA and GTAIV) and the H&K PSG1, would like to see the DSR return as well as something like a Chey-Tac or AWM.

I'd expect to see the RPG-7 return, but maybe Rock* will mix it up with something like a LAW-80 or M20A2 FLASH, also maybe some form of anti-air launcher such as the Stinger or Starstreak system.

Sorry for the few wishes in the list, but these are what I'd predict :)

Also, as an afterthought, whilst the LAPD issue Glocks, I believe officers can choose to carry from an approved list, and obviously gangs carry a variety of pistols and SMG's, so there's a lot of potential.

• Like 2

I would love to play will a revolver. Most likely good for blasting 2 or 3 people at a close/medium range. A revolver is just badass.

S&W .357 6or7 shot and 2 types of ammo (.38 and magnum)

RPG rocket launcher but able to hold more then 9 shots (gta iv).

Crossbow or bow would make for some interesting adventures. Maybe hunt some animals in the mountain forest. Or the most dangerous man. Would make missions go to a whole nother level. Lol.

Flamethrower and the mini gun. Nuff said.