Sign in to follow this  
Edgecrusher

The Elder Scrolls Online

if any of my friends here or IRL get this game for the PS4, then i might get it too so i can play with them... i am still not sold on a world of warcraft style of RPG, but the world of tamriel is a world i know well so it would have that going for it...

• Like 1

Looks good, but most MMOs look good in trailers.

Fuck playing an MMO on a controller though, PC master race reporting in. I hope this is the game to break my gaming hiatus.

• Like 1

Kind of torn between wanting to play on the nice, comfortable keyboard that I call home, and wanting to play with people I actually know.

Still, I think I'd be happier playing something like The Division with my people here, and would be more comfortable playing it with a controller.

Maybe they will pull one of those machines independent games, PC gamers can play with console games and vice versa.

That would probably simplify the game plenty though, if the game is heavily based on keybinding (like wow).

Has there been any news on the UI?

Maybe they will pull one of those machines independent games, PC gamers can play with console games and vice versa.

That would probably simplify the game plenty though, if the game is heavily based on keybinding (like wow).

Has there been any news on the UI?

I hope the game has addons like WoW, such as Bartender, TitanPanel and Sexymap so you can customize the UI yourself.

Yeah, that's something the latest MMOs have been failing, they give you this false sense of customization, all you do is move shit around, the plan was to stop the creation of addons such as DPS meters (god forbid a group knowing who is slacking), but cosmetic UI changes should be a must in any half decent MMOs.

I believe there are only 7 slots for abilities, on top of basic strikes and blocking with the mouse buttons, which would actually be effective, unlike WoW's auto-attack. No word on what the UI actually looks like, but the game was playable at E3, so there should be screens somewhere.

Also, I think I might be the only one who uses the default UI in WoW. I barely use any addons.

To be fair, I used to rock pretty original ui too, see if I can find some screens from over the years.

2Gz4aaQ.jpg

just before quitting, won the role for the mount and decided to kodak it.

Also, if you look closely, you can see my character is named after an infamous member here. We moved servers years ago and someone took Cuda already, I literally had no other idea for a name, so I honored the best/worst jew this forum has ever seen.

Here is a video of a guy getting abused by his dad during a raid:

lol @ english people

loled my balls off that day.

• Like 1

I believe there are only 7 slots for abilities, on top of basic strikes and blocking with the mouse buttons, which would actually be effective, unlike WoW's auto-attack. No word on what the UI actually looks like, but the game was playable at E3, so there should be screens somewhere.

Also, I think I might be the only one who uses the default UI in WoW. I barely use any addons.

This is how I play:

worstui.jpg

Just kidding, that's fucking ridiculous.

But I preferred to have all my action bars on the bottom, I found those 2 on the side to be annoying. Mine was something like this, with the chatbox on the left and the dpsmeter on the right. I hate having it like Cuda does above, with the chatbox above the actionbars. To me it feels like it takes up way too much space. I like to keep it relatively simplistic, and hope we can do that in TES Online as well.

bartender4-3.3.5a-screen-2.jpg

It drives me crazy when the bars interfere with the tabs for pets/demons/druid forms, so I have to use the side bars. Except in the case of my hunter, who has a very small pool of useful abilities. My demo 'lock (which might as well be a tank spec at this point) has a mess of bars. Too many abilities. I really hope TESO will be cleaner.