Ku Zi Mu

How Did You Get Your Username?

I changed mine again to Marney-1 because that's my PSN and Social Club name. Yes, I just added a hyphen.

You crazy bastard, you! ;)

I got my user name from the 'Max Power' episode of The Simpsons (Homer To The Max). It was one of the name changes Homer suggested to the judge.

I've also adapted it to include a tribute/ripoff to Darth Sexy. Hence Darth Handsome.

Guest Marney-1

Changed mine because I recently passed an exam that allows me to sell mutual funds. Boring, sometimes depressing line of work, but the money's not bad. Anyone looking to save for retirement? :thumbup:

Nope. Fuck saving for the future, could be dead tomorrow.

from this guy, i ran across the art years and years and years ago and fell in love with it;

CaptainArt.png

i started out as captain bones, but eventually shortened it to bones... and this is some character from a zelda game, but i can't figure out which... i never ran into him, so it must of been from a handheld version...

icon11.gif

I put the first two words of my favorite game and one random word that begins with a so the initials are still GTA

Grand

Theft

Acorn

National park

/\ lol wtf

Recommended username on webkinz when I was 6

Stuck with it ever since

(keep this between you and me please)

Guest Marney-1

Recommended username on webkinz when I was 6

Stuck with it ever since

(keep this between you and me please)

Brian_1db269_1570832.jpg

FreemanXtreme came from my previous username, GFX which was for graphics, because I enjoy graphic design. Someone on these forums (I can't remember who) many years ago said GFX stood for Gordon Freeman Xtreme because they thought I looked like him... So I changed my name to FreemanXtreme. I don't use it anymore though, other than on here.

• Like 1