Ku Zi Mu

How Did You Get Your Username?

I got mine by combining Wu Zi Mu (My favorite GTASA character) & Kuz789 (My PSN ID. Inspired by the "Why is 6 afraid of 7" joke)

So, how did you get yours?

Playing beta for Lineage II. I needed a screen name and decided "Apocalypse" sounded cool. It was taken. I scrabbled that shit and came up with Selpyacoap. And then in-game ppl didnt want to type the whole thing so they called me "selpy". I liked it, it stuck, and I still use it 10 years later.

I have used a few names but most to do with Mercedes Cortez.

I chose Mercedes as she is Tommy Vercettis love interest in Vice City (my favourite GTA game) it kinda worked.

Then I shortened it to Mercy at some point, making it a bit more personal, and I like the whole "beg for Mercy" idea.

• Like 1

I was given this name in a "Let me name you" contest someone ran. I can't remember the user's name, but I can picture his avatar.

Problematik I believe.

He got Sybian Cunnlingus, I got "Sharpie Fetish"

Where did I get my name from? Oh wait, now I remember.... I had just gotten a PSP and someone gave me FF7 Crisis Core for free. I thought: "Cool, but i'm not into that metrosexual Japanese stuff". I played it and was instantly hooked. There was a character named Angeal that I thought was pretty badass and when I went to make my username for this website I couldn't think of anything. Just said why not and used that.

The 'gta-' half is a play on words, since at the time I picked the name I was living in Toronto (known as the GTA)...and played Grand Theft Auto games exclusively for the first few years after getting my PS2.

The '-grl' half is accurate, as well as symmetrical and alliterative to the first half. Plus it sounds more butch than 'girl'; I'm not really a Hello Kitty pink ribbons and pigtails kind of grl.

For you, Massacre, I'll even make sure they have naturally red hair in those beribboned pigtails. Just give them back in one piece this time, okay?

I was asked to make a black bird pie over the phone. Reception was crappy, so I heard beatnic, instead of black bird. Imagine how red my face got when I showed up at that pot luck.

Guest Marney-1

I changed mine again to Marney-1 because that's my PSN and Social Club name. Yes, I just added a hyphen.