Ku Zi Mu

How Did You Get Your Username?

Two reasons:

One: I'm so cynical and sarcastic I literally see the good spirit and mood leave someone's body. I then crush it with a sleddgehammer

Two: I hunt ghosts for a living, put them in quantum-locked containers, and smash and compress them down to atoms.

You were supposed to say "I named it after a killer song by the great death metal band Death."

But I guess you're just uncool.

Two reasons:

One: I'm so cynical and sarcastic I literally see the good spirit and mood leave someone's body. I then crush it with a sleddgehammer

Two: I hunt ghosts for a living, put them in quantum-locked containers, and smash and compress them down to atoms.

You were supposed to say "I named it after a killer song by the great death metal band Death."

But I guess you're just uncool.

Congratulations! You'll be listening to that song as long as you want with your brand new Stereo System! So tell me, how do you feel about the show?

So River is Illuminati. Good to know.

It's actually the all seeing eye, which i've used as a mouth piece only its got a line thru it like a no smoking sign. I wonder if anyone gets the reference. :D

A man came to me on a flaming pie in the sky and said you will be Rob with an "R". And I am.

Your mum protests "but I called him Trent"

Pie-in-the-sky man retorts "are you deaf? I said Rob"

• Like 1

A old Science Fiction book. Dune. And Admittedly Desert Fashion is not for everyone. Nah I've been using this since I've been running with my old crew at MoG Nation. Yes that's right I'm a Mogger. Been round that group since it initially merged during SWTOR's guild alliances we just kinda kept together and we've been growing like a hideous growth on my butt ever since I've been looking for a crew to hang out with though as I get back into GTA 5. I initially started playing GTA 5 when it first launched on Xbox 360. But I was one of the few that had to wait for it's re-release coming in a few more days *twitches*. As for Stormkindle that was my first toon ever in World of Warcraft. It has since become my Moniker for emails user names and websites alike no one's ever really taken it.