Ku Zi Mu

How Did You Get Your Username?

I used to be a fish, a barracuda. One time I preyed on a massive sea bass and when the other fishes saw my accomplishment they all said "damn, that's a cool ass cuda".

I used to be a fish, a barracuda. One time I preyed on a massive sea bass and when the other fishes saw my accomplishment they all said "damn, that's a cool ass cuda".

Cool story bro.

dark_scary_monster_embroidery_machine_applique_design_2048710a.jpg I thought of a dark-colored-crazy-monster( not a honky)

No matter how much I read this post, I still laugh just as hard as I did the first time.

• Like 3

I grabbed a random book from the shelf(in this case The Neutronium Alchemist by Peter.F.Hamilton) and on the cover was a picture of a Voidhawk(a living, sentient starship) and thought "that'll do". The 77 is my year of birth.

• Like 1

I got the name Kenge from GTA III but I wanted my own twist on it so I dropped the ji and made it ge and then added my high school number 84 in old Al Bundy fashion

There was a old cartoon called Mighty Ducks about ducks that were hockey players and fighting a bad guy named Dragaunus I was young when it was on thought it was Draconis and changed it to Dragonis and the rest is history.

When i was in school, I was always causing trouble. Always getting yelled at by teachers, and being in the principles office most of the time. I was considered a "Goon". Knew how to have fun and make people laugh. Every time i would be at a party, i was the one doing dumb shit and being the most fucked up (debatable)... Was pretty popular B)

I thought about for a few minutes and then out of nowhere the name popped into my mind. It does make people very nervous when my name pops up in a driving game.

u are 1 ****ing cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

entertaining^

I got the name Kenge from GTA III but I wanted my own twist on it so I dropped the ji and made it ge and then added my high school number 84 in old Al Bundy fashion

Al Bundy is the shit. :yes:

I'm using my daughter's first name.

u are 1 ****ing cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

Alright bud.