I prefer the wheel because it pauses time for a short while, and you can go straight from an assault rifle to a pistol, instead of scrolling through sniper, shotgun etc...

I prefer the wheel because it pauses time for a short while, and you can go straight from an assault rifle to a pistol, instead of scrolling through sniper, shotgun etc...

I prefer the wheel as well, plus that gives us the option to have more weapons.

RDR made a lot of improvements to the GTA template, the weapon wheel included. The free aim mechanic was also excellent, whereas in IV it was impractical.

I'd hope that GTA V keeps these modifications. I think Rockstar's smart enough to see that.

• Like 1

More posts about RDR then GTA ,

I post this just to get back to the subject:

In the past series I never had trouble with Cycling through weapons, neither with the wheel of RDR, (To be honest I never had trouble with SR Weapon wheel too.... But Sr is lame ,cause its ''2overthetop''

oops, now i talk about the games too!!! :wall:

U haven't read this right?

I never said something about RDR or SR......

:whistle:

:wall::confused: huh?

More posts about RDR then GTA ,

I post this just to get back to the subject:

In the past series I never had trouble with Cycling through weapons, neither with the wheel of RDR, (To be honest I never had trouble with SR Weapon wheel too.... But Sr is lame ,cause its ''2overthetop''

oops, now i talk about the games too!!! :wall:

U haven't read this right?

I never said something about RDR or SR......

:whistle:

The only reason people are talking about RDR in this post is because it used the Weapon Wheel feature which is what this topic is about, and because RDR is a Rockstar game, it could ealisy carry onto the GTA series if Rockstar thought it was popular enough, :) so nobody is going off topic.

You are right, I liked the weapon wheel in SR and RDR...

Both are equally good games.

BTW, i Can't stop laughing at your sig.

I would say no to that. I am fine with the way it is in Grand Theft Auto 4.

Bad news for you, Rockstar usually don't devolve and go back to what they had before if what's new is better.

Well, I think it would be awesome to have a weapon wheel but not in GTA 5. Its just not them. Sorry but i think you understand. :french:

RDR made a lot of improvements to the GTA template, the weapon wheel included. The free aim mechanic was also excellent, whereas in IV it was impractical.

I'd hope that GTA V keeps these modifications. I think Rockstar's smart enough to see that.

^That

Well, I think it would be awesome to have a weapon wheel but not in GTA 5. Its just not them. Sorry but i think you understand. :french:

^That

agreed, the wheel is more practical, maybe not as appealing, but it is an improving feature nonetheless

TBH the wheel isn't what really improved RDR's gameplay, when you think about it, it was being able to run without the joystick. In GTAIV it was impossible to use the D-pad and the Left joystick at the same time, thus making it harder to select weapons while on the move.

And I think using the L1 button and the D-pad in GTAV would make more sense, IF you can run without the Left joystick.