Well i was think and remembered how awsome the big eight sided octagon in the game RESISTANCE FALL OF MAN (PS3 only). I had all your weapons and stuff. But well what if GTA V had this and at any time you hold B and bring up all your weapons and slide to the one you want or choose health/food or mabey grenades. This worked very well in SAINTS ROW THE THIRD.

What do you mean by "different"?

The weapons are in different places than in my version, the icons look smaller, and some of the weapons appear to be missing.

</p>

Yep. Seems as if you have not yet acquired that weapon class yet. Looks like tomahawk and dynamite are all you need to complete the wheel, unless I'm mistaken. If so, someone please correct me.

Edit: It may be that those weapon types would appear where the knife is on the weapon wheel too. Fuck it's been too long since I've played.

What?

If you can't tell the difference between the two pics than I'm assuming you've never found Waldo before either.

Here

So if you have dynamite/firebottles/other thrown objects, they are accessed in the same slot as the knife. So to select those, just move the directional pad left or right when you have the 'thrown' slot selected. Doesn't really help with your question about the mysterious missing X weapons though. You've mentioned before that you completed the story, but go back to all the weapon shops to buy any weapons you may not have seen/bought before to see if those X slots fill up.

I repeat: WHAT?!

Look at Treefitys Weapon Wheel pic, then look at mine.

Do you not see the differences between them?

The pic I posted was an early screenshot. Things change. Niko and especially Marston were different between early views and the final game.

Oh. Thankyou for ending this annoyance.

I was just focusing on your 'missing weapons' issue. Most people who have the time to lurk around R* material knew that TF's pic was an early screen.

I have all the weapons. I was talking about the missing slots.

I was just focusing on your 'missing weapons' issue. Most people who have the time to lurk around R* material knew that TF's pic was an early screen.

I'm not one of those ppl.

I haven't played RDR but I enjoyed the Weapon Wheel (If that's what they called it) in Saints Row, I feel it makes finding the right gun easier and faster rather than cycling through them all, so if they had that in V I'd be glad they put it in, but if it wasn't there I wouldn't be dissapointed.

Well i was think and remembered how awsome the big eight sided octagon in the game RESISTANCE FALL OF MAN (PS3 only). I had all your weapons and stuff. But well what if GTA V had this and at any time you hold B and bring up all your weapons and slide to the one you want or choose health/food or mabey grenades. This worked very well in SAINTS ROW THE THIRD.

Shocking Grammar -_-

Shocking Grammar -_-

maybe he is not an English speaker, have you considered that?

(oh nevermind, he is the one guy posting those retarded topics)

More posts about RDR then GTA ,

I post this just to get back to the subject:

In the past series I never had trouble with Cycling through weapons, neither with the wheel of RDR, (To be honest I never had trouble with SR Weapon wheel too.... But Sr is lame ,cause its ''2overthetop''

oops, now i talk about the games too!!! :wall:

U haven't read this right?

I never said something about RDR or SR......

:whistle:

In the past series I never had trouble with Cycling through weapons, neither with the wheel of RDR, (To be honest I never had trouble with SR Weapon wheel too.... But Sr is lame ,cause its ''2overthetop''

/facepalm

• Like 1

The only reason people are talking about RDR in this post is because it used the Weapon Wheel feature which is what this topic is about, and because RDR is a Rockstar game, it could ealisy carry onto the GTA series if Rockstar thought it was popular enough, :) so nobody is going off topic.