Not sure if this has been posted on here yet, but

gta_v_12-other.jpg

It's a pretty good fake.

whats this from?? anyone know.

i've been seeing it for a while on a GTA fanpage on facebook.

A actual comment on the newswire:

from reading the new released info, all i can say is this.

thanks consolefags for ruining GTA V, thanks to the shitty performance of the PS3 and the X360 there wont be Las Venturas and San Fierro.

Im sorry but i gotta post this

LOL^^^

Not shitlist worth actually something I applaud because he actually took the time to say why no and not the normal "it's bad", the guy has a point. It violates his morals and it's his household, granted his son is almost 18 and is illegally able to play it, but mind you the person is still a minor and his father said no. It's not that he was Bible-thumping as he said he allows violent video games such as good versus bad, but this is Grand Theft Auto. Granted it's only a video game but he's the father and it's his decision.

LOL^^^

Not shitlist worth actually something I applaud because he actually took the time to say why no and not the normal "it's bad", the guy has a point. It violates his morals and it's his household, granted his son is almost 18 and is illegally able to play it, but mind you the person is still a minor and his father said no. It's not that he was Bible-thumping as he said he allows violent video games such as good versus bad, but this is Grand Theft Auto. Granted it's only a video game but he's the father and it's his decision.

I'm not 18 yet, but I have played a lot of violent games like GTA, AC, CoD. And from my experience, I can conclude his rant about how they influence us to hate cops etc... is 100% bullshit. Normal people aren't affected and influenced to go out and abuse women and kill people, even if they are under 18. Problems only arise when you get someone with an existing problem playing/doing something that could trigger something bad.

I have been playing violent games since I was just a 9 year old kid, and it has not once influenced me to kill people or any of the ridiculous stuff a lot of angry parents say video games do. In fact, playing these games has actually broadened my knowledge of all kinds of things, especially games with cultural and historical content such as RDR and AC. It's normal for kids to have a curious and destructive nature, even before they have been exposed to all kinds of media.

Basically, only someone with an existing problem is prone to being influenced negatively by videogames or movies.

A actual comment on the newswire:

from reading the new released info, all i can say is this.

thanks consolefags for ruining GTA V, thanks to the shitty performance of the PS3 and the X360 there wont be Las Venturas and San Fierro.

That's an opinion and most likely false, noone knows what it's going to look like so until an actual image is shown I disagree

Would that even be possible to implement San Fierro, and Las Venturas even if it was for PC only?

I doubt it since all three cities are so far apart in reality.

This guy

#

Don't see why this guy is ranting about a how bad gta V will be because gta IV didn't meet his high expectations. IV was R* first gta on the current gen consoles, and they were still in their infancy at that time. The gaming engines etc weren't as advanced as they are now, so IV was the most they could possibly do at the time. Just my opinion could be wrong :P

• Like 1

LOL^^^

I'm not 18 yet, but I have played a lot of violent games like GTA, AC, CoD. And from my experience, I can conclude his rant about how they influence us to hate cops etc... is 100% bullshit. Normal people aren't affected and influenced to go out and abuse women and kill people, even if they are under 18. Problems only arise when you get someone with an existing problem playing/doing something that could trigger something bad.

I have been playing violent games since I was just a 9 year old kid, and it has not once influenced me to kill people or any of the ridiculous stuff a lot of angry parents say video games do. In fact, playing these games has actually broadened my knowledge of all kinds of things, especially games with cultural and historical content such as RDR and AC. It's normal for kids to have a curious and destructive nature, even before they have been exposed to all kinds of media.

Basically, only someone with an existing problem is prone to being influenced negatively by videogames or movies.

Again it doesn't matter what you think the person who's being affected is the minor who's father won't allow it. What you say doesn't matter it's his house his rules. Again he said he would allow "good vs bad" violence but doesn't want "bad vs good" violence in his household. What is said after that doesn't matter he laid the ground rules and wants his child to abide by them. I know damn sure I wouldn't want my son disobeying my rules and I sure as fuck wouldn't want somebody telling me how to raise my child.

LOL^^^

Again it doesn't matter what you think the person who's being affected is the minor who's father won't allow it. What you say doesn't matter it's his house his rules. Again he said he would allow "good vs bad" violence but doesn't want "bad vs good" violence in his household. What is said after that doesn't matter he laid the ground rules and wants his child to abide by them. I know damn sure I wouldn't want my son disobeying my rules and I sure as fuck wouldn't want somebody telling me how to raise my child.

Well said

i hate it when people make fake maps and says its real i also hate it when people dis on games they haven't played because they don't know that it will be a good game and just assume its lame and will suck or have the same thing, stupid fuckers don't know that we don't give a shit what they think.

• Like 1

stupid fuckers don't know that we don't give a shit what they think.

You have no idea...

what dose he mean you have no idea?

is he hiding something from us /or me?

one im not a stupid fucker

and two i enjoy the dis satisfied people who have made speeches about how they don't like something and i still don't care about what they said.

but i still don't under stand what he meant.

one im not a stupid fucker

and two i enjoy the dis satisfied people who have made speeches about how they don't like something and i still don't care about what they said.

but i still don't under stand what he meant.

He's calling you a stupid fucker and stating how we don't care about what you said.

You know… being ironic?