Guest Marney-1

I drive recklessly all the time. I cross the centerline, go on the wrong side of the road, go through red lights, etc with flashy lights and woop-woops to annoy the potential victims of my driving. :mellow:

What about when you drive that fire truck?

with one of the posts on here, id like to point out the facted that GTA V will not wait to be released on xbox 720 and ps4. simply because not everybody is going to buy the new consoles right away so if that does happen rockstar will loose alooooooot of money

with one of the posts on here, id like to point out the facted that GTA V will not wait to be released on xbox 720 and ps4. simply because not everybody is going to buy the new consoles right away so if that does happen rockstar will loose alooooooot of money

Thanks man that cleared up alot.........

• Like 1

Daily Mail are known for their right wing views and video game hatred. They posted an article the other day saying COD made a teenager kill himself. It then later said in the article "The day he hung himself by his school tie he had just had an argument with his mum when she said he couldn't run away with his 13-year old girlfriend and get her pregnant"

People like this need to be put up against a wall and shot. They lack so many brain cells that they dont even deserve to live! Gah fuck how can someone be so damn ignorent....

I know this is a GTA V shit list but I thought this video needed to be addressed on how shitty it is!
  • Like 1

People like this need to be put up against a wall and shot. They lack so many brain cells that they dont even deserve to live! Gah fuck how can someone be so damn ignorent....

I know this is a GTA V shit list but I thought this video needed to be addressed on how shitty it is!

he should kill himself. i hate it when people suck at a game and say the game sucks.

he should kill himself. i hate it when people suck at a game and say the game sucks.

I'm surprised at how people like that video, oh wait, SR3 fan boys.

nothing wrong with that. if youre a hardcore san andreas fan, you had good reason to be pissed off when gta iv came out.

i thought iv sucked but yeah i wouldnt post something like this. although i agree with most of it, i would present the points in a reasonable manner.

nothing wrong with that. if youre a hardcore san andreas fan, you had good reason to be pissed off when gta iv came out.

i thought iv sucked but yeah i wouldnt post something like this. although i agree with most of it, i would present the points in a reasonable manner.

If you thought IV sucked. Just stop playing the GTA'S because you arn't gonna like them from here on out.

ignorent

ignorent

Damn, the irony.

Melee in GTA IV did suck. I've never seen a street fight as slow as the ones in that game.

GTA IV was a major step back IMO, San Andreas was rife with features and endless with possibilities. Then you get a far slower POS like GTA IV. Poor beta test that shouldn't have been released. Hopefully San Andreas wont have ridiculous physics where bailing from a car and just the damage from the bail can kill you.

If you thought IV sucked. Just stop playing the GTA'S because you arn't gonna like them from here on out.

no, the series can still redeem itself. so long as rockstar stop implementing stupid things like bowling with roman and only make totally awesome things.

no, the series can still redeem itself. so long as rockstar stop implementing stupid things like bowling with roman and only make totally awesome things.

What do you mean "the series can redeem itself" the series is better then ever. what do you want GTA to become another Saints Row? Im getting tired of you San Andreas fanboys. All SA had was a bigger map and more things to do. GTA IV had better graphics, physics, story, Shooting and COVER SYSTEM. San Andreas was the third game for the last generation of consoles so they had experiance with it. GTA IV was Rockstars first attempt with the next gen consoles besides table tennis. So dont be a tard and use your brain. GTA IV did not suck and if you think it did you are not old enough to play GTA.

• Like 2

What do you mean "the series can redeem itself" the series is better then ever. what do you want GTA to become another Saints Row? Im getting tired of you San Andreas fanboys. All SA had was a bigger map and more things to do. GTA IV had better graphics, physics, story, Shooting and COVER SYSTEM. San Andreas was the third game for the last generation of consoles so they had experiance with it. GTA IV was Rockstars first attempt with the next gen consoles besides table tennis. So dont be a tard and use your brain. GTA IV did not suck and if you think it did you are not old enough to play GTA.

i guess you werent even born when san andreas came out. prefering a classic over a newer game is not something an antivet would say. every part of gta iv other than graphics was heavily downgraded from san andreas. dont say the series is better than ever.

"more things to do" is the biggest understatment ever.

im not going to waste forum space as i could make a massive indepth comparrason. you are blinded by IVs graphics.

i guess you werent even born when san andreas came out. prefering a classic over a newer game is not something an antivet would say. every part of gta iv other than graphics was heavily downgraded from san andreas. dont say the series is better than ever.

im not going to waste forum space as i could make a massive indepth comparrason. you are blinded by IVs graphics.

No I am not blinded by IV's graphics. All the gameeplay aspects besides melee combat were greatly improved in IV. San Andreas is a great game. A fantasstic game but for me it's not better then IV and im sure alot of people here will agree with me.

• Like 1

No I am not blinded by IV's graphics. All the gameeplay aspects besides melee combat were greatly improved in IV. San Andreas is a great game. A fantasstic game but for me it's not better then IV and im sure alot of people here will agree with me.

I played through SA recently. I must say that the controls were clunky, the story was incredibly far fetched (more than I remembered, actually which made the play through warrant a lot of "oh COME on" responses), the voice acting seemed shitty a lot of times, and the missions were confusing and aggravating beyond all necessity ("Dammit, CJ! All you had to do was follow the damn train!"). IV made the cell phone feature, which made replaying missions easier, upon replay the dialogue was changed to avoid repetitiveness. The acting was better, the driving was better (imo, lots of people on both sides of that argument), the story was less far fetched (albeit still a little far fetched), and the inner turmoil the characters suffered was more interesting than "having to get the hood back". IV was an overall improvement as far as the gameplay and experience are concerned. I expect V to be an improvement in every area.