I wish people would ask us shit like that, so I could tell them exactly that. That's one of the dumbest questions I've ever seen, short of what you see in the comments below those articles.

The questions we get are stupid, but never that dickish.

Guest Marney-1

I don't normally bother replying to those videos, but that was a special case... as was the guy who made it.

You should reply to this one he uploaded of himself, it's funnier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b77sXfd713o&feature=plcp

Ugly slob-a-gob there. :P

Edit: Dunno if that is the same person now but it's still funny, especially when he falls down.

Edited by Marney-1
  • Like 1

if he wants real life then he go to war in real life and get shot in the face in real life then i will t-bag his mangled corpse in real life

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Guest Marney-1

Where are you copy pasting that from Cy?

Edited by Marney-1
nm lol

if he wants real life then he go to war in real life and get shot in the face in real life then i will t-bag his mangled corpse in real life

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

i was talking bout the maker of the video.

icon11.gif

Dam, you pissed off Cy?

I'm a Sargent in the RCMP but I've consulted with Cy for a US/Canadian relations incident one time. With the little amount I am allowed to disclose, I have to say Cy is not one to be messed with. And he gets things done.

Guest Marney-1

ok moving on to topic, how about the ollie 43 guy who gets all his "info" from GTA5Videos so hes just as bad.

Fucking knobhead that lad.

don't understand why so many people hate ign, I prefer their presenters to any other website. And to be fair it is only 3 screenshots? I'm not overly excited by seeing a still of a jet, a bike and a car aswell! I'll be excited when a new trailer comes out. But with these 3 screens like the first two, they excited me for the few mins after first seeing them and then gta was out my mind again. I know its a while till its out, no point getting all excited for nothing.

typical IGN COD cock riding fucktards. i bet if these were COD screenshots theyd be jizzin thier pants.....

If it's not a picture of a proud american with a specific gun in first person, they're not interested.

Please put your hands together and welcome tapscape.com to the front page of The GTA V Shit List.

whoever wrote that article should be on the shitlist lol

who says Rockstar are working with the developers of Mafia II?? thats bullshite.

Rockstar wont release GTA V on a new generation of consoles because it wouldnt sell very well straight away.

Guest Marney-1

I like how they couldn't even be arsed to use a GTA V screenshot and just stuck a fake in there. A terrible fake, at that.

Examiner.com are even worse than tapscape.com, not only did they use this pic -

85fbd8cfd44fd31dfc84fd8eb907aee4.jpeg

- but they completely swallowed tapscape's bullshit and shit it out extra whippy.

Examiner.com, WhatCulture.com, Product-Reviews.net and Tapscape.com are all complete shit.

• Like 1