I agree that he is misinformed, but he seems to cover his ass on his statements saying "not yet confirmed" and "may/might have to do fine tuning." Plus, would one add someone to the Shit List that promotes IGTA5.com?

he stated that the game has been delayed where it has never even been announced, on top of this he states that it is possible that it will be delayed (on what basis?) (or that people thought.... nobody thought that the game got delayed in the first place)

he claims is going to be delayed even further, where its never been delayed initially to begin with

Guest Marney1

I agree that he is misinformed, but he seems to cover his ass on his statements saying "not yet confirmed" and "may/might have to do fine tuning." Plus, would one add someone to the Shit List that promotes IGTA5.com?

he stated that the game has been delayed where it has never even been announced, on top of this he states that it is possible that it will be delayed (on what basis?) (or that people thought.... nobody thought that the game got delayed in the first place)

he claims is going to be delayed even further, where its never been delayed initially to begin with

It was a post on a forum, not a news article or someone in a position where they should know better.

It was a post on a forum, not a news article or someone in a position where they should know better.

you got a point sorry for my stupid mistake ;)

Why are you LOOKING for things to put on the shitlist? If you happen to come across shit, then add it to the list. If you know the internet is full of nothing but ShitList potential.. Than why waste your time searching for GTAV news that you know is just shitty rumors?

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

have you guys seen this one yet?

http://www.internati...-realistic.html

Love the reply in the comments:

GTA-5-300x221.jpg

How about, as a website, you stop posting vague... babbling... useless posts, that contains no new information as well as completely unconfirmed claims, strung together by sentences and words to fill out a page, EVERY DAY about gta just to boost visits...

and if ever you want to claim a right in all your wrongs, ill point you towards the picture of zelda in a post that has absolutely no relevance to zelda at all.

I prey that you never capture the eyes of anyone who trusts you for up to date or accurate information. Owned.

Nah. It's funnier when you say it.

wtf is up with

http://www.internationalreporter.com

most of the shitlist shit comes from there O.0

You do know that they are already on the list, right? you don't have to keep posting about them. I'm honestly waiting for the day to see your name on the list.

Fuck you jackass.

I'm honestly waiting for the day to see you in person so I can shove a knife down your shithole.

You can't report a post for flaming (which it wasn't) and then reply to it by flaming back anyway.

Back on topic.

• Like 1

glad to see the shit list still going putting people where they deserve to be when they are so bold to think they know :D my kinda justice

Fucking Pachter, again. (and shame on the gaming blogosphere for jumping on it like bloodhounds).

We've yet to hear back from Irrational, Rockstar, or Take-Two on the subject.

No shit.

Joystiq, no surprise there, just as shit as Kotaku, Gamesradar and all the other website that used to be critical of games but began sucking every dick going.

I'd like to submit Caolan McGarry for the list. https://twitter.com/....com%2FcI0dzZ5P is evidence, he isn't too bad usually but his recent Bioshock post and not realising wind turbines are numbered just pushed him off the edge.

Probably the lowest form of speculation desparation I've seen thus far. I second this.

I would like you to add Brian567...AH WHO GIVES A CRAP's name in for wasting his time actually reading the topics he finds shit!!

The only reason why I read shit topics is because noobs like you are the only ones who really post at the moment and they all usually suck. I mean if you did a better job at actually thinking before posting and contributing something, then everyone would be fine. However you keep on posting stuff that everyone knows/no one cares about.

i m

I would like you to add Brian567...AH WHO GIVES A CRAP's name in for wasting his time actually reading the topics he finds shit!!

i love how you don't deny that your topics are shit, maybe you know already and you get your panties in a bunch when we remind you. I'm going to side with Brian here, you really do belong on this list... but maybe people will forgive you if you stop posting your usual shit.

• Like 3

Guest Marney-1

I've even given up reading and updating this thread because it's also turned into a noob fest. The OP won't be getting another update. EVER.

I've even given up reading and updating this thread because it's also turned into a noob fest. The OP won't be getting another update. EVER.

I soo want a mod to edit it for the lols.

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

I soo want a mod to edit it for the lols.

They can if they want, just I won't be editing it anymore. If I was to update it, it would take all day putting half of these knobheads on it.

Guest Marney-1

The ability to buy a car from a show room or used car lot and being able to pick the colour and rims for it and then when you've bought the car the salesman could ring you back in a day or two and say "Your car is ready for delivery" they could then deliver it to your safe house on a flatbed truck.

I take it you were looking for this thread? :P