Not sure as that's shit list worthy. They do say 'proposed' release date and its not an article just about gta 5. BUt hey its not my list.

You're probably right, not shitty enough to be on the list. But I'm getting pissed off by anyone who mentions the game in passing just for the attention, since there's nothing official to report at the moment.

Guest Marney

Truly amazing haha

This footage was obtained from a thumb drive at CES '12. It was found in a lost briefcase that was never claimed. Found near the South Hall of the Convention Center on Friday, January 13th, 2012.

Okay. :luis:

• Like 1

Guest Marney

I can't even get past 0:39 because he does my head in. Why can't people learn to speak properly? Hurts my brain.

• Like 1

I can't even get past 0:39 because he does my head in. Why can't people learn to speak properly? Hurts my brain.

Erm... it's a honky, what do you expect. Only watched a few minutes of it but it was quite funny.

Guest Marney

If he wasn't banned, I'm sure he would thank you for the welcome.

Good animators have C.V's - He's obviously shite then which also means he never would have passed stage one of a R* interview.

My verdict? Total gobshite.

Guest Marney

im copying everything down that is "leaked" and when the game comes out, ima see if anything is even close to what what said

Have you not read the OP?

What the shit list would say if it could speak?

No... it wouldv'e just said "Hi"

Technically everything he said in the video IS true..

You can't backstroke in GTA, so technically, not everything he said is true. :P I was saying his video is shit, I was saying this my be what the Shit List would say if it could talk about leaked info.

" :P I *was'nt saying his video is shit,"

Guest Marney

Although I haven't watched past the first minute of that video I'd say it was made as a joke. So if anything it shouldn't be on the list.

Yes it is a total joke Marney, he was mocking people that say they have leaked info, IF anything he should be the spokesperson of this thread. Ku Zi Mu just can't form a proper coherent sentence to explain exactly what he means.

Guest Marney

Yes it is a total joke Marney, he was mocking people that say they have leaked info, IF anything he should be the spokesperson of this thread.

Exactly, I like the guy in the video now.