Guest Marney1

lol first 2 paragraphs I was like "okay they're expanding on the guy's words a little but nothing major" until the bottom of the second paragraph:

Not much is known about the players and characters, but the trailer hints and rumors speculate that the main character maybe Tony Cipriani from Grand Theft Auto III and Liberty City Stories.

I also like how the article links to different websites for each link...

I didn't even notice the links tbh I was concentrating on making sense of the article. :P

• RockStar - Hate it when people write it like that.
  • Sandbox style - The Houser's hate 'open world' being referred to as a sandpit with shit just thrown in.
  • "That's the GTA equivalent of California for all you newbies to video games." - Yeah like you bitch.
  • "The game will feature a single player story mode which will allow players to assume the role of the main character..." - No shit lady!
  • "Developers say that GTA V with have a larger array of weapons then in previous titles ranging from, fire arms, melee, explosive and unusual." - Developers said that?
  • "It's due to be released sometime in 2012 but no absolute release date as of yet. It's assumed to be released on current gen game consoles, but no word no way or the other as of yet. More information on GTA V will come as it's released." - I got out of bed at 5:30am and this was the first thing I found in my mail box? GTFO woman! The rest of today best be fucking good.

"There will also be several side missions, races, hits, deals, rampages and secrets that can be done though out the city. GTA V will also be complete with mini games such as golfing, gambling, video games, races and much more. The player will be able to buy up businesses, work out at the gym, get a bite to eat, go on dates, and even be friend useful characters for hide outs, weapons and vehicles. "

Maybe she slept with a developer for this information? She seems legit.

Guest Marney1

How sorry am I that I didn't keep the domain GTA5News.com.

This is the only place that could have done that domain justice.

Guest Marney1

Dear dear me, a few more potential additions are being considered for their rightful place in the OP. Yours truly shall update the list when time permits. Dear dear me....*shakes head*

• Like 1

Shameful article is shameful, and that's just the grammar:

by Aria Pemberton:

'Time to return to San Andreas' - Examiner.com

Shit List?

By far one of the most retarded things I've ever read. In the last 5 minutes. And that's saying something because I just read some comments on the main site here.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Nominations for the Shit List are welcome yes, I'll get round to updating the OP with them sometime. :)

Some of the big name 'professional' gaming sites fail so badly they make the noob comments here seem reasonable.

Edit: Just added this one to the OP because it just begs to be on the list.

"YouTube Channel GTA5Videos - Added to the Shit List due to popular demand because they post utter shite."

• Like 2

From the same people that brought to you "Dogs confirmed in GTA V".

Holy mother of God, If this video doesn't deem GTA5Videos Shit list worthy, I have no clue what would deem anybody shit list worthy. I feel sorry for the people being feed and believe all this bullshit this youtube channel is pumping out. Pay special attention at around 0:58 of the video.

This is the top comments I literally almost cried when I read them, no it wasn't for tears of joy. I just can't believe that humanity is this fucking stupid.

getthefuckouttahere.png