Brian, the game isnt perfect, but it is a lot better than gta iv, imo.

Everything about it is fun....

Also, i thought the writing this time around was better, a lot of lol moments.

All Brian does is masturbate and play cops and robbers with his friends.

:unsure: Whats wrong with that?

• Like 2

and I'm called immature...

Massacre, Fallout 3 was amazing, I'll agree with that.

An endless amount of repetitive stuff sure, it doesn't feel the same to me, get over it.

Bronson, considering the fact your a pathological liar and your profound skills of dancing to dubstep you keep telling yourself that to be happy.

Online is practically ten times better as I can do almost everything I can do in single player but with friends, it made the game for me.

I won't do my top give because I'm on mobile and I don't feel like typing it out.

SEE, THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

and I'm called immature...

Massacre, Fallout 3 was amazing, I'll agree with that.

An endless amount of repetitive stuff sure, it doesn't feel the same to me, get over it.

Bronson, considering the fact your a pathological liar and your profound skills of dancing to dubstep you keep telling yourself that to be happy.

Online is practically ten times better as I can do almost everything I can do in single player but with friends, it made the game for me.

I won't do my top give because I'm on mobile and I don't feel like typing it out.

SEE, THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

Lest he got to play online.

Thank you gtagrl

Product-reviews.net is a cess-pit of horrible gaming journalism. I recently downloaded an app that gets articles from various websites so you can conveniently find all the latest news for your favorite games, developers, publishers and gaming systems categorized in an efficient manner, and product-reviews.net has a new GTA related article almost daily with non news.

The worst thing about them though is that the articles are worded like R* owes them something.

The naggiest complaints about GTAO you find on the R* newswire are deemed newsworthy to these twats.

Though the worst offender in that shithole of a website has to be their editor in chief Alan Ng. Here's a bit from his last article of his I read:

"Rockstar has until the end of Spring to deliver the missing GTA V Heists release and now fans are convinced that the update will land on the main day of E3 2014."

Seriously, what the fuck is up with the ultimatum? He sounds like if he's about to start killing hostages unless he gets his heists.

Finally I'm aware these guys have probably been mentioned in this topic before but they're still up to the same old bullshit and there is a cathartic pleasure to venting frustration at these guys here. Thank you gtagrl for helping me get that off my chest.

• Like 3

Back by popular demand (since DozyGamer asked so nicely) - who are the biggest shitheads other than Marney1?

Marney was a cool guy

Marney was one of the reasons I stayed around after I first joined, but he was always high strung and eventually went bonkers and abandoned us all...so he's a shithead. Now get back on topic, there's no shortage of candidates for the shit list. Heist whiners, hackers, hoaxers and Snapmatic haters abound!

• Like 1

Cinema Blend " GTA 5 servers down for maintenance, are heists almost here?" wow... just wow... They obviously haven't caught wind of the UFO invasion yet.

here's a couple of names to add to the shit list... it's the people on twitter who use snapmatics without citing a reference, or who took it, and get a bunch of retweets... i'm looking at you, rockstarworld and the gta base... give credit where it's due you fucktards... i'm friends with a lot of the gta photographers and those sites continue to steal pics from them without reference...

• Like 2

this is how you know you've got a problem you can't fix...

post-24-0-60444100-1403667436.jpg

when a youtuber uses your image to promote his video to his 300K followers :(... there are sooooo many of them using snaps i remember seeing at some point on the SC or twitter... it's ridiculous...

then again, i was retweeted :lol:, but there's plenty that aren't...

your welcome, mrbossFTW...

Red Dead Redemption 2 in 2015 and GTA VI in 2017 you guys! Danny Choi knows.. he gets his reports from the gypsies of Dublin who see the secret truths of Rockstar's grand 35 year plan!

http://www.latintimes.com/gta-6-release-date-rumors-2017-launch-follows-red-dead-redemption-2-189617