Senator Joe Manchin. He blamed the Sandy Hook Shootings on GTA V. I'm like, "In that case, let's blame every shooting on games that haven't been released instead gun control." I like Joe as a Senator but not for the sake of this game

Senator Joe Manchin. He blamed the Sandy Hook Shootings on GTA V. I'm like, "In that case, let's blame every shooting on games that haven't been released instead gun control." I like Joe as a Senator but not for the sake of this game

You must be from West by god Virginia.

I'm not, but I still live near disgusting rednecks. Here's my analogy: neelreel is to rednecks as Nazi's were to Jews

fuck you and go to hell

• Like 1

I'm not, but I still live near disgusting rednecks. Here's my analogy: neelreel is to rednecks as Nazi's were to Jews

fuck you and go to hell

Fukkk u rednekkk!1!

• Like 1

Alright, I've seen plenty of horrendous articles from mr. Chink Ta, and David stonecipher, but this one takes the cake of them all. Examiner has a great staff of writers for gaming 3f8f5efdb6ae762ac63296d191504950.PNG

god i hate GTA Engine... everything they post is utter garbage...

http://www.gtaengine...ill-make-great/

a lot of bullshit for an article if you ask me, plus they ripped it off from videogamer, you can see it at the end as a source... how they got 250K followers on facebook is beyond me...

god i hate GTA Engine... everything they post is utter garbage...

http://www.gtaengine...ill-make-great/

a lot of bullshit for an article if you ask me, plus they ripped it off from videogamer, you can see it at the end as a source... how they got 250K followers on facebook is beyond me...

I didnt think the article was that bad imo.. But the fact that they ripped it off is pretty pathetic hah..

I think the staff and the 250k facebook followers of GTA Engine are part of the Epsilon Cult.

Are you able to play the electric guitar in Michael's son's room? I always wondered about that. Canada is so freakin' hot! The winters are too cold here and the summers are too hot! Geez!

Just more icing on the cake!, now I know ill be able to hear things I don't regret my pre-order

You even be able to hear things that arent there! Until they pop in, that is.

Are you able to play the electric guitar in Michael's son's room? I always wondered about that. Canada is so freakin' hot! The winters are too cold here and the summers are too hot! Geez!

This could become very entertaining.

*patiently waits for more*

That bag of chips on Michael's son's bedroom floor has the name Phat Chips printed on it.

That bag of chips on Michael's son's bedroom floor has the name Phat Chips printed on it.

I'm Crazy For CoaCoa Puffs!

I wonder if Trevor will get his dick out again.

I wonder if you could wave your dicks at people in the game.

I hope the gameplay video is worth watching.

I wonder if you could beat your children up whenever they annoy you.

I wish there was an option to beat your child with your slipper.

There should be a radio station that plays chill out or new age music for the yoga classes I'll be taking in the Los Santos area.

I don't want Gay-Z or Rhianna music in the game.

Can you order pizza in the game?

Thank GOD the weapons are customizable this time around. Geez!

I'm going to sniper some hillbilly's at Blaine County..

There better be a giant Free Willy in the game.

I don't want Gay-Z or Rhianna music in the game.

Haha too late. :lol:

I feel sorry for people who are bored of this game. Not empathy, no. I can't feel that. I feel pity. Especially for you young people.

Back in the San Andreas days, we knew how to have fun. I had a single file with 1200 hours on it. I made my own fun, long after I had seen everything the game had to offer. If you're bored of GTA V after two weeks, you might as well just kill yourself.

• Like 3

I have 361 hours put into San Andreas, and that's just what was tracked on PC by Xfire (I made the mistake of stopping X Fire booting on startup), but It wouldn't be a stretch to suggest I put a minimum of 1000 hrs into the PC version alone, and I had the PS2 version for like 2-3 years before I got San Andreas for PC. I'll get bored of Five fairly soon but it isn't a stretch to say its a game you could get bored of.

Eventually, yeah. After two years, I feel a little nauseous if I think about playing Skyrim again (Morrowind and Oblivion still entertain me, however), but I can't see getting bored of a GTA, Fallout, or Elder Scrolls game after only two weeks. That's not even enough time to see everything there is to see.