Sign in to follow this  
Psy

LA Noire Fansite Event

More questions. Hmm, i can't help but ask things that are related to GTA when i know it clearly isn't like GTA.

Is there any radio stations to fit the time, or is there just a police radio in the cars?- Only thing I can remember with regards to radio is the muffled street crime announcements which you can accept to start a side mission. Other than that I cant remember if there was any music.

Can you go back to Phelps house to change outfits and save or is it only at the police station? - I believe you can change outfits from the pause menu.

Is there any interiors to look around in or is it all outside? - There are a lot of interiors. A lot of investigation involves going to certain people's houses and looking through their stuff, so yeah, I'd say there's quite a lot of buildings you can go in although I'm not sure if they're only open just for missions. Any doors with a golden handle can be opened.

is it possible to come back to a witness after gathering the proper evidence to slam it in their face after you've already talked to them, or is it that once you fail that speech check, the option is eliminated and you have to move on?? i say this because i get this feeling that i will be heading back to the crime scenes often to re-gather evidence to throw back at someone... make sense?? lol, sorry...

like dup, i have to make GTA references because hey, it does resemble GTA... did you try out the car horns?? do you get to hear the infamous "aaaauuuuuuugggaaaahhh" car horn?? :lol:...

are there shops to visit that aren't linked to investigations?? like the very first burger shot or something??

...or the local tailor to fit me for a new suit?? did you mess around with the outfits in the game?? are they set up similar to the way RDR handle them?? find this evidence/finish this quest to unlock suit... and does each suit offer a minor skill to aid in your investigations similar to the way RDR's outfits offered perks??

lol, my questions seem like the ones you ask politicians, multi-layered... sorry...

is it possible to come back to a witness after gathering the proper evidence to slam it in their face after you've already talked to them, or is it that once you fail that speech check, the option is eliminated and you have to move on?? i say this because i get this feeling that i will be heading back to the crime scenes often to re-gather evidence to throw back at someone... make sense?? lol, sorry... - Pretty sure you can't go back to a witness. If you didn't have the evidence at the time then you miss out on that method of solving the case. I could be wrong, but I think I remember trying to do that and couldn't. Sometimes after you finish questioning a suspect you get a cutscene and the story moves on so it's not possible anyway.

like dup, i have to make GTA references because hey, it does resemble GTA... did you try out the car horns?? do you get to hear the infamous "aaaauuuuuuugggaaaahhh" car horn?? :lol:... - Heard other people using their horn at me, but I can't remember if I had one. I know the police vehicles have a siren, so I probably just turned that on and off instead of horning.

are there shops to visit that aren't linked to investigations?? like the very first burger shot or something?? - You go into diners and bars as part of investigations but I'm not sure if there's anything you can do in them besides question suspects on cases and use the phones to gain more information from the main office.

...or the local tailor to fit me for a new suit?? did you mess around with the outfits in the game?? are they set up similar to the way RDR handle them?? find this evidence/finish this quest to unlock suit... and does each suit offer a minor skill to aid in your investigations similar to the way RDR's outfits offered perks?? - From what I saw you unlock new suits when you progress through the ranks, and they have no effect on the gameplay at all. Although don't hold me to that. Only time I noticed changing outfits was when I finished as a basic cop and became a detective.

lol, my questions seem like the ones you ask politicians, multi-layered... sorry...

Guest Marney1

Did you or any of the other guys notice if the map is an exact replica of LA (time difference aside) or is it like Liberty City NY where they mushed the major things together?

That's something I'm wondering. If it is 'mushed together' it kind of throws out the claim of a near perfect street by street recreation of L.A. - But then again, the map is just downtown Los Angeles and not all surrounding areas such as Hollywood etc. Or am I mistaken?

Did you or any of the other guys notice if the map is an exact replica of LA (time difference aside) or is it like Liberty City NY where they mushed the major things together? - I wouldn't know to be honest, I have no idea how all of LA looks now, never mind in 1947, but the guys who took us on the Black Dahlia bus tour were saying how they recognised a lot, but then how there were big landmarks missing despite small landmarks right next to them being included. I guess it's pretty close but they had to leave some stuff out.

5644702349_129c2deb07.jpg

Was there some sort of competition going on to see who could stand with their legs furthest apart?

It's a close call between Psy and the woman on the far right... But Psy's is more of a power stance, where-as her's almost akimbo!

Was there some sort of competition going on to see who could stand with their legs furthest apart?

It's a close call between Psy and the woman on the far right... But Psy's is more of a power stance, where-as her's almost akimbo!

Yeah, legs apart, chest out like a manly-man. Rawr, I exude dominance. "Don'tcher fooqin' lewk at me wrong or ah'll bash yer 'ead in mate!"

Is LA as full of insufferable douchebags as I think it is?

It's funny. This got voted down, but no one who's viewed this topic is from LA. So, whoever did it has been dropped from "Idiot" to "Pants-on-Head Retarded." Fuck you.

Finally got around to reading this cause I pre-ordered LA Noire the other day

Is there a pocket pool competition going on?

Did you smell your hands afterward too see if they smelled like dick?

Yeah if you look closley Psy has his hand in the yellow guys pocket and vice versa... :fap:

5644702349_129c2deb07_Fixed.jpg

Yeah if you look closley Psy has his hand in the yellow guys pocket and vice versa... :fap:

He had a hole in his pocket though so my hand was really on his knob.

Yeah i can make out the shape of your hand in his jeans! :drool:

• Like 1