Sign in to follow this  
Rayge

What Console(s) Do You Have?

What Console(s) Do you have?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So I don't think there is a topic on this, at least nothing came up when I typed in "console".

Anyway it's straightforward... What console(s) do you own? Would be interesting to see how it's divided.

For the PC option I mean for gaming, because almost everyone has a PC. I only included the major 3 of the current generation as well.

Xbox 360 and PS3. I mostly play the PS3 more. The 360 is for Alan Wake and GTA4 as I got it because of the early DLC otherwise I would have got the PS3 version. I may pick the PS3 version up soon, the complete edition is a tasty price :-)

I lol'd because you excluded the Wii from the options, that'll piss Ostrich and Kuz off. :D

PS3 for me... and PC.

My console history goes something like this:

Commodore 64 (sister's)

Megadrive (+ 32X)

PS1

PS2

PS3

"I lol'd because you excluded the Wii from the options, that'll piss Ostrich and Kuz off."

That was obvious and a pathetic fail. I don't even own A Wii so its not an option anyway :bird:

Nintendo Gamecube

Nintendo GameboySP (Lite?)

Nintendo DS

Sony PS2

Sony PS3

The Gamecube was definitely the best. It was the perfect mix of fun and gaming. I miss Mario Party :( .Gaming is no fun anymore. Its to focused on realistic graphics and Satan.

I wasn't even born when the PS1 came out so I never had that, or anything before that, so this is how my history goes:

PS2 - 2003

Gameboy Advanced SP -2004

PSP -2005

PS3 - 2007

Nintendo DS slim - 2008

However I did play a lot of Xbox, game-cube and PS1 at my friends houses.

I have a PS2 and PS3, plus older PC games like Diablo and the Myst series, and a tablet.

Commodore 64 (sister's)

Megadrive (+ 32X)

That made me lol, when I think about the history - the Commodore 64 at home, playing Leisure Suit Larry at my cousin's, hours and so many quarters at the arcade, playing NES at friends' house, swiping my nephew's Gameboy, hours of Sega at an old boyfriend's - I've been playing video games all my life in one form or another.

Kuz I like you... In the same way I like to beat tiny children, when I speak to you I feel like I'm beating a small child :) it makes me happy.

On the history note.

Commodore 64

PS1

Ps2

Xbox

Xbox 360

Ps3

Nintendo DS

Nintendo DS lite

That's it folks.

History and now

Nintendo 64

Gamecube

PS1

PS2

PS3

Xbox 360

Gameboy

Nintendo DS (first kind)

PSP 3000

I lol'd because you excluded the Wii from the options, that'll piss Ostrich and Kuz off. :D

PS3 for me... and PC.

Commodore 64 (sister's)

Megadrive (+ 32X)

PS1

PS2

PS3

For the record, I am not a wii fanboy, I just like to defend the wii u (nintendos next console) because I believe it is not fair for people to hate on a console that hasn't been realeased

Console I own:

Nes

Snes

Genesis

Nintendo 64

Ps1

Ps2

Dream cast

Ps3

Wii (mostly Zelda)

Every model of gameboy

In chronological order; Some crappy old MS DOS PC that only ran text adventures, Master System, NES, Megadrive, Gameboy, SNES, Atari 2600, Windows 95 PC, Nintendo 64, PS1, Windows 98 Laptop PS2, XP PC, PSP, PS3, Several more Laptops that were useless for gaming, Xbox 360, another Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, two netbooks, another PS3, Two more 360s, a third PS3, and my current Laptop. Plus more mobile phones than I can remember, 2 Ipod touches and a Blackberry Playbook if you consider these gaming devices.

Gameboy, Sega Saturn, PS1, Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Advance, Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS (I had sold my DS way before the 3DS).

Now I just play PC games really.

I forgot about the Dreamcast. I never owned one but some of my family members did. Greatest console of its generation in my opinion.

Fucking rich, SONY bastards.

*Playstations leak*

Aww noo.. PS3 don't cry. I didn't mean it... :(

PS2 you're too old for this, I expect beter from you... -_-