Hey guys passed this don't know if someone has already brought this up but I thought it was just something a little interesting that maybe further connects Ned Luke to GTA V. According to his Twitter account he is following DJ Pooh & Young Maylay (CJ Voice Actor)

https://twitter.com/...daddy/following

Also seen is someone who claims to be a real street guy haha, there seems to be a few links just from looking through who he is following, hopefully he'll let something slip in his tweets or by someone else he's following. My money is on the OG SOLO guy xD

post-1393-0-94410500-1334722927_thumb.pn

hmmm... according to Psy's news post, his account was deleted a little after the trailer. I don't know how that works, but if that is his account, it may have been set to private or something. The GTA tweet from November 5th is missing (easy deletion). It's also possible that someone changed their @ name to his BUT they would need to just-so-happen to have kids that look just like his and have the same name due to the pre-november tweets.

Anywho, doesn't really mean a whole lot. There are a bunch of people he follows. He's a thug too:

30641139480085404117945.jpg

His kid is gansta though. Too gansta to post a pic.

Could be interesting news. He definitely "removed" his account after the Ned Luke news broke, but perhaps he's re-activated it and removed Rockstar Games from his following list and the GTA post he made. It's possible he/Rockstar didn't notice the connection with Young Maylay and Pooh Head. His old account wasn't verified either. Worth keeping an eye on. Good find :)

In addition: https://twitter.com/#!/EsSolo118 - That guy is followed by Ned Luke and has also been tweeting to DJ Pooh. Could be that he plays a character in the game as it says he's an actor and he's from California. Urr, and he follows Rockstar Games, DJ Pooh and Young Maylay (all one after the other).

Detective Riotz is onto something here...

• Like 1

Guest Marney

Maybe Young Maylay approached Ned Luke to offer a little advice on how to deal with rumours and questions - or the other way round?

Edit: NM, Young Maylay doesn't follow back, still possible Ned was keeping an eye on his tweets out of curiosity though seeing as 'CJ' was getting hounded by fans. Strange though because Maylay follows 'anyone' back, maybe he thinks he's being wise not to show he's following Ned to avoid speculation like this very thread? :mystery:

maybe he just likes rap

Maybe, but the only other rapper he follows id Dr. Dre. If that was the case I think he would follow a lot more rappers. Plus, Maylay usually isn't considered GOAT.

Could be interesting news. He definitely "removed" his account after the Ned Luke news broke, but perhaps he's re-activated it and removed Rockstar Games from his following list and the GTA post he made. It's possible he/Rockstar didn't notice the connection with Young Maylay and Pooh Head. His old account wasn't verified either. Worth keeping an eye on. Good find :)

In addition: https://twitter.com/#!/EsSolo118 - That guy is followed by Ned Luke and has also been tweeting to DJ Pooh. Could be that he plays a character in the game as it says he's an actor and he's from California. Urr, and he follows Rockstar Games, DJ Pooh and Young Maylay (all one after the other).

Detective Riotz is onto something here...

Thank you Psy, this means a lot, I'll try not to cry..*breaks*

Psy, that's the first thing I looked at aswell. Real street actor being followed by ned lukes, voice of a pretty important character? Maybe not, but the reasons for following someone on twitter are usually if you are friends, and they probably have become friends recording voices together.

"OMG THIS GUY IS IN GTA V ITS CONFIRMED BY ROCKSTER!"