I watched two this evening and will probably watch the other two tomorrow.

I've still got some Sons of Anarchy to get through in the mean time anyway.

the last half of the final season of soa really does take some getting through...

i can see where this season is going just by catching the first episode... it'll be all about stanis and daenerys rise to the throne... unless they end up killing off stanis in the north lol... which wouldn't surprise me...

i can see where this season is going just by catching the first episode... it'll be all about stanis and daenerys rise to the throne... unless they end up killing off stanis in the north lol... which wouldn't surprise me...

I think it will be a very interesting season, the characters in the new continent developed very well in the books.

• Like 1

welp, i have all four episodes now :(... i'll try to fight the urge of watching them all immediately... i'll space it out..

4 days? :D That's probably the longest i could wait haha.

Meh tho, i'm about to sit and watch the rest.

The second episode felt a lot more eventful than the first.

Season 5 Episode 4 discussion

That trap/massacre scene between the Unsullied and the Sons of the Herpy, DAT shit was awesome!

So looking forward seeing the Daenerys and Tyrion story unfold.

• Like 1

^ That! Also if you haven't watched the 4 leaked episodes, I suggest you don't. I'm too eager to see how the coming events unfold. I'll be re-watching all the episodes every Sunday/Monday.

I fucking love Dorne! That amazing Castle and beautiful water garden! And their Arabesque architecture, clothes, and their desire to kill and fuck all the time. Can't wait to see how things there unfold.

Oberyn Martell must be avenged! umm.. the south remembers?.. I guess.

• Like 1

avoiding your spoilers because my copy of episode 4 is corrupt :(.... i watched the other 3 tho, i was hyped for the 4th episode...

lmfao shit

redownload that shit, or try and transfer it again to your USB stick. one of mine fucked up and i was pissed till i checked the native file on my comptuer and it was fine

the plot lines have been solid, but it's the lack of action or direction that's bugging me... i know shit's about to go down at winterfell, but it's taken all season to do it... i know something is gonna happen north of the wall, but it's taken all season to get to the point... the jamie stuff is sluggish and kind of boring... and poor tyrion has been stuck in a boring affair with someone trying to win back the dragon queen... i like arya's story, it's starting to really turn into something, i can't wait to see her transformation after this, it's gonna make her that more bad ass... poor sansa, what a long season it's been for her :lol:...

it's just been a meh kind of season... i think the impending battle will be awesome, but to watch an entire season just to see that seems a bit lacking in my honest fucking opinion...

What do you like about aryas story?

I like what has been going in on Kings landing.....

Was Joffrey this season or last season??? I streamed them all within two weeks....

joffrey was a few seasons ago...

yea i forgot about the kings landing stuff that just happened, with that cult, and now with cersei too... that's gonna be a lot of fun to see what happens with that whole family fued going on...

ayra is on her path to being a person without a face, a person of many faces... i'm finding that to be quite interesting... remember when she used to read off the list of names she wanted to kill? this is gonna tie into that somehow i think...

Arya's story is one of my favourites of the bunch because she's a fighter and a survivor, against all odds.

She was only 9 or 10 when she watched her lord father be decapitated, even though Joffrey had promised that Ned would be able to take the black for confessing. She's managed to get by without her protective direwolf Nymeria, who was driven off into the wilds rather than face death like they did to Sansa's wolf, Lady. She's hidden her identity, so rather than trying to order people around because she's 'high born', she's learned how to fight, steal, hide, melt into the crowd, use a sword...she's not got false illusions of grandeur, and has survived by working as a cupbearer or a servant for some of the worst villains at some of the worst keeps in the story. Virtually no one has guided or helped her get by for her own sake, it's always been people with their own agendas. She's been dragged halfway across the world by The Hound, of all people...and still managed to arrive in Braavos in one piece.

Now she's learning to become an assassin, which of course is what the guild of the Faceless Men are. Even though she first has to become 'no one' in order to be able to become 'any one', it's only the beginning of that journey...and I am curious to see if she will keep vengeance in her heart and find a way to avenge the sacking of Winterfell...or if she will embrace her new calling and become an impartial, discreet killer who works only for contract. It'll also be quite a scene if any of the remaining Starks are ever able to see each other again. 

She's a very unlikely hero, and I'm rooting for her all the way.

Valar morghulis - all men must die. Valar dohaeris - all men must serve.

I think it's been a good season, haven't been disappointed with any episode so far.

With that said, the book that covers this season is much better.

• Like 1