yea, i knew it was a possibility going into this episode today... but come on man, you had him!! welp, there goes another one of my favorites... and if they don't smuggle tyrion out of the city he'll be the next one of my favorites to go...

did mountain die there too??

As far as I can remember, we will get to know Oberyn's sisters, hopefully they will all be hot as shit.

The TV series are also bent on building the Grey Worm love story, and as far as I can remember, Grey Worm doesn't give a shit about women in the books.

icon11.gif

The Unsullied are eunuchs. No matter how gorgeous Dany is, there's no way Grey Worm is getting down with that.

unless she gets a sex change then she could pound his vag.

The TV series are also bent on building the Grey Worm love story, and as far as I can remember, Grey Worm doesn't give a shit about women in the books.

The Unsullied are eunuchs. No matter how gorgeous Dany is, there's no way Grey Worm is getting down with that.

Okay, things have been busy and I didn't watch last week's episode until last night - did a double feature. (Y) So I didn't realize the Grey Worm love story was referring to Missandei, not Dany - my bad.

I'm sorry, but screen time is highly prized and precious in this show. I love every second of it, but it's disappointing that any time from Dany's storyline has been spent on an imaginary, implausible love story between two lesser characters...to boot, it's not even in the books (at least not so far) and has no big-picture plot value. Show us more fucking dragons, you dickwads, not this trumped up, forced 'love story' crap.

icon11.gif

That was one fucking satisfying episode. They nailed those battle scenes.

DAT Giant's Spear Arrow!

Shame that Jon Snow didn't get a piece of his ginger minge one last time!

I lol'd pretty good at ginger minge

Giants are badass