I really wanted to like the show but just couldn't get into it at all. It's a pity from what I hear its a good program, it might be one of those that I end up watching in full when its ran its course and available on Netflix or the like.

The weekend felt empty without GoT...

On the other hand, I met Theon Greyjoy's actor and Tywin Lanaster's actor at collectormania. :)

No pics this time?

Nah they wanted me to pay £20 a pic in private photography rooms, andthe queues for those were 100's of people long, so I just had a quick chat with them. Not as laid back as Jason M imo.

Should I give this show a go? Any synopsis without any spoilers on what it's exactly about?

Four noble families make claim to the throne of the kingdom of Westeros, chaos ensues. Its a multi-layered story with a huge cast of characters and an expansive lore. Should you give it a go? Hell yes. Its one of the best shows on television if not the best.

• Like 2

icon11.gif

One of my favourite epsidoes. I already knew what happened since I have finished the third book. Next weeks episode should be good.

not gonna lie did NOT see that shit coming

glad i didnt read the book. lets be honest, shit cant come out of no where like that in book. you only read so fast lol. i was all liEk daaaaaaaaaaafuqq

the fuckin slew of FB status updates about it were annoying cause i pirate it so i can only watch it later

didnt get spoiled. but i knew i had to watch it asap

I wasn't sure if they'd do that

i.e. the Red Wedding

this week or next, but had a hunch it was coming.

The fun part of reading the books now is when you come upon a scene from the show...even if there are certain key differences.

I've just realised the show could have spoiled the book or future books somewhat (I'm only on Book 4 - Feast for Crows)

Since

Jeyne Westerling (Robbs 'original' wife from the books), She survives as she doesn't attend the Red Wedding. So it makes her kind of useless now. I thought they could have made her have a child in future books, but that won't happen now.

Also anyone else agree with me that Book 4 is the worst book in the series.

I cant believe the media going around, pointing out in links to coverage about game of thrones that their was a huge massacre. I mean, WTF, thats a huge spoiler.

Latest Episode spoilers ahead:

I absolutely loved the latest episode, I haven't read past book 2 but I still had this episode slightly spoiled for me due to the mass amount of book readers who just love to badly tease whats coming up. Nevertheless i thought the wedding was beautifully orchestrated. It's amusing to see people raging across the internet and swearing to never watch the show again just because one of "the good guys" died. I wasn't annoyed and The King Of The North was my favorite plot line

icon11.gif

of its such a big spoiler how come you didnt use spoiler tags just now lol

It's already been spoiled on here prior to my post.

then you have to burn it to a disk, then load it in the xbox, then you gotta worry about LEA sending you threatening emails (which i've received in the past)

its not worth it to me.