Ya but u could not see through the stores door

you got somewhat a point, but still, that could just mean that you could enter the store, and nothing else.

remember saints row the third, or if you ever had a chance to play that game, the stores look like as if they have an interior, however on close look they are only textures that rotate depending on the perspective and are in a 3d plane. hence when you look at them from different angles it would give the illusion as if there was an interior.

it is possible that they adopted this "trick" on gta v to save on resources and loading time. at the same time I could be wrong.

gta iv used somewhat a similar trick for certain interiors, the only difference is that these interiors contained textures on a 2d plane that could not rotate.

if you have no idea what I am talking about you need to play both games and look at the non-enter able stores.

Though alot of GTA5Videos' videos are shit, some of them are kinda good. Like the one when they found A train.

Like the time they found a horse in the quarter panel of a car <_<

No. Not like that time. More like the time they found a dog in that black guy police chase scene.

Though alot of GTA5Videos' videos are shit, some of them are kinda good. Like the one when they found A train.

Like the time they found a horse in the quarter panel of a car <_<

No. Not like that time. More like the time they found a dog in that black guy police chase scene.

Why is that helpful? Theres a dog in plain view on the boardwalk. We don't need to ZOOM ZOOM ENHANCE ENHANCE that section to see what is supposedly a dog.

It wasn't exactly in "plain view". Nor was it all that helpful. It was a good find is all. It just shows a different dog breed. There most recent one with the cars was good imo aswell. The white Buffalo popped up several times and there might be something behind that aswell. Hmm interesting...

Yeah, so -- not trying to be "one of those guys," because I don't believe a goddamn thing anyone says about a release date unless it comes directly from Rockstar. Period. I was speaking with an employee at Gamestop, and her educated guess was an early 2013 release. Her logic was that, by this point in the year, all pre-order games coming out in the rest of that year have already gotten confirmed release dates by the publisher, even if that announcement isn't public yet. She said it's never happened differently, even with Rockstar games. Just sayin'.

Yeah, so -- not trying to be "one of those guys," because I don't believe a goddamn thing anyone says about a release date unless it comes directly from Rockstar.

No, be one of those guys. We need more of them to counteract the idiots.

• Like 1

I hope it's out in October. I don't think I can wait till 2013 as theories have stated. I am eager to play max payne 3 first though as that game just looks amazing.

Same here and hopefully carry my multiplayer over to GTA V.

Hey y'all. I have some information that many of you have been waiting for. A friend of mine has access to something called the "Deep Web" which is the black market internet; FBI can't monitor it. Anyway, he said he found information from Rockstar itself on there and it said the release date for GTA 5 is May 1st, 2012. I took part in the "Guess the Release Date Competition" and submitted 05/01/2012 as my official guess. If my friend wasn't bullshittin' me and the game will be released then, I could win a free copy of the game. My friend also stated that there will NOT be a 2nd trailer, and that Dan Houser isn't revealing more info because he wants the first trailer and lack of info about the game to get people wondering and then just release the game. So the Deep Web says Dan Houser is gonna give us the game b4 Max Payne 3. If I'm wrong, I apologize for getting anyone's hopes up. This is just something I heard from my friend. He has access to the Deep Wen, if anyone knows what that even is. I've never seen it for myself, but I know it exists.

Edited by Massacre
There was no need for that. Huge, bright blue lettering never helped anyone.

Yeah, that's bullshit. I'm not even going to take the time to explain to you why the game will not be out in one week. And Rockstar obviously does not post info about its own games on the deep web.

Also, the FBI can and does monitor the deep web. Everything on the internet is monitored. That's just naive.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Hey y'all. I have some information that many of you have been waiting for. A friend of mine has access to something called the "Deep Web" which is the black market internet; FBI can't monitor it. Anyway, he said he found information from Rockstar itself on there and it said the release date for GTA 5 is May 1st, 2012. I took part in the "Guess the Release Date Competition" and submitted 05/01/2012 as my official guess. If my friend wasn't bullshittin' me and the game will be released then, I could win a free copy of the game. My friend also stated that there will NOT be a 2nd trailer, and that Dan Houser isn't revealing more info because he wants the first trailer and lack of info about the game to get people wondering and then just release the game. So the Deep Web says Dan Houser is gonna give us the game b4 Max Payne 3. If I'm wrong, I apologize for getting anyone's hopes up. This is just something I heard from my friend. He has access to the Deep Wen, if anyone knows what that even is. I've never seen it for myself, but I know it exists.

You wasted your guess on May 1st 2012? You have won a prize though.

• Like 1

Don't you realize that May 1st 2012 is a week away? And if that were the release date the game would have been shipped (or at least starting to ship) to several stores by now and that due to the mere fact that at this point so many people would have to be involved in the distribution of the game that someone somwhere would have posted pictures, gameplay vids, and a complete walkthrough? And not on the "deepweb"

Don't you realize that May 1st 2012 is a week away? And if that were the release date the game would have been shipped (or at least starting to ship) to several stores by now and that due to the mere fact that at this point so many people would have to be involved in the distribution of the game that someone somwhere would have posted pictures, gameplay vids, and a complete walkthrough? And not on the "deepweb"

you shouldn't have even bother explaining to him how a May 1st 2012 release is not possible, I mean why the fuck would anyone believe anything said with that much amount of bullshit in it. At the same time is good you pointed it out for my low iq fellows

The pure bullshit of this right here didn't even make my face change it's boring ass expression

nice one retard

U Mad, Bros?

That was stupid, but jeez. Chil the fuck out :mellow: I just choose to believe hes 11 years old, or he doesn't own A calendar.

I'm leaning towards A March 14, 2013 release date.

• Like 1

U Mad, Bros?

That was stupid, but jeez. Chil the fuck out :mellow: I just choose to believe hes 11 years old, or he doesn't own A calendar.

I'm leaning towards A March 14, 2013 release date.

By that did you mean exactly March 14th, or around that time. Because games usually release on Tuesdays not Thursdays.

Guest Marney1

http://www.oxm.co.uk...cement-analyst/

I know it isn't any sort of confirmation but it's another analyst saying October

I can't find an analyst saying October in that article.

nm I saw it in the original article.

Edited by Marney1