If this is true and it comes out in October I'm buying everyone a copy.I promise.

If I don't get my copy when it comes out, I am going to track you down, strap a beaver with explosives and send him into your pillow case, so when you rest your lying proud american ass head down to sleep he will awake from his slumber and detonate himself immediately blowing you and whoever you paid to sleep with you on the release date of V to the next fucking millennium.

LMFAO

If this is true and it comes out in October I'm buying everyone a copy.I promise.

Now that I've posted on this thread, I expect a free copy if there is an oct release. If you fail to do so, I will be forced to hang you to a ceiling fan by your testicles and turn the fan on high.

Holy Shit. That is funny!!

Black Ops 2 (which Take Two owns)

Wtf are you talking about, Activision owns Call of Shit, not Take Two

I know Activision owns Call of Duty. But Take Two is a massive company, so maybe they own them and other companies as well e:g Rockstar.

How the hell do you know that gta v is 87% complete???!!!!!! I hope that you're right.......

I don't know how true it is. I'm hoping it is personally as many people are. But I try not to assume because it could be lame ass rumors.....AGAIN!!

'The first is a report on Dutch site GameLiner, which citing a 'freelancer' says that GTA 5 has been postponed from an October release date until December 2012.'

Apparently it was set for an October release and has been postponed but hey people like to make shit up. Below is 2 Websites saying the exact same thing:

http://www.nowgamer....ate_rumour.html

http://www.geeky-gad...yed-18-04-2012/

icon11.gif

'The first is a report on Dutch site GameLiner, which citing a 'freelancer' says that GTA 5 has been postponed from an October release date until December 2012.'

Apparently it was set for an October release and has been postponed but hey people like to make shit up. Below is 2 Websites saying the exact same thing:

http://www.nowgamer....ate_rumour.html

http://www.geeky-gad...yed-18-04-2012/

its sounds more like speculation passed as fact. Because that scenario is possible. But I think it would be pushed back even further than Dec.

October does Mark the tenth anniversary of gta vice city

What does that exactly have to do with anything?

Well, it could mean something. What better way to celebrate one of the Third Era GTAs (Vice City) by beginning the Fifth Era?!

Well, it could mean something. What better way to celebrate one of the Third Era GTAs (Vice City) by beginning the Fifth Era?!

I know a better way. Releasing a commemorative action figure like they did with GTA3 that's actually related to Vice City rather than a radically different game.

I know a better way. Releasing a commemorative action figure like they did with GTA3 that's actually related to Vice City rather than a radically different game.

I would love to see that.

do any of you think there is probably a clue we are missing out, I mean a bunch of the stuff shown in the trailers was somewhere either in gta IV or some random bullshit website.

No. In the 6 months the trailer has been out, I believe there have been thousands of die-hard R* fans analysing every frame in the trailer, 100 times each at least.

do any of you think there is probably a clue we are missing out, I mean a bunch of the stuff shown in the trailers was somewhere either in gta IV or some random bullshit website.

I'm not too sure. There's ,many possibilities. Think I might watch the trailer another few times to look out for more clues.

I'm not too sure. There's ,many possibilities. Think I might watch the trailer another few times to look out for more clues.

People have been doing that for months, you think you're going to find something that they haven't? Good luck.

Guest Marney1

People have been doing that for months, you think you're going to find something that they haven't? Good luck.

Has there EVER been a trailer which gave a clue as to when the next trailer would follow?

I'm interested to see if anyone can show us an example of this.

Has there EVER been a trailer which gave a clue as to when the next trailer would follow?

I am not talking about the trailer mates, do you remember that picture in the amusement park for example, it gave us the exact location where V was going to be. yet we all ignore it because we had no idea.

the trailer has been analyzed we all know that.

but I was wondering if we were missing anything in 4 or maybe its precursors. I remember going around every corner looking at the details not because I was looking for a clue, but just because I was admiring the amount of details, this was way before any gtav talk was out there.

on the other hand we could have missed something because it was an obvious omission, like proofreading your own papers.

LOL. I didn't.

LOL. I didn't.

There's train tracks if that means anything.

I am not talking about the trailer mates, do you remember that picture in the amusement park for example, it gave us the exact location where V was going to be. yet we all ignore it because we had no idea.

the trailer has been analyzed we all know that.

but I was wondering if we were missing anything in 4 or maybe its precursors. I remember going around every corner looking at the details not because I was looking for a clue, but just because I was admiring the amount of details, this was way before any gtav talk was out there.

on the other hand we could have missed something because it was an obvious omission, like proofreading your own papers.

The jet ski is called a Speedophile 2000.

In the trailer u can see in aces liquors door so maybe we can go in there and by booze:)

In the trailer u can see in aces liquors door so maybe we can go in there and by booze:)

problem with that is that, in gta iv we can also see liquor stores, but cannot be accessed so that, doesn't really mean anything.

whatever was up here is too big to quote

caolan all that stuff has been found already, you need to look for the gtav trailer analysis

problem with that is that, in gta iv we can also see liquor stores, but cannot be accessed so that, doesn't really mean anything.

caolan all that stuff has been found already, you need to look for the gtav trailer analysis

I know most people probably found these things. I never knew about a trailer analysis, must check it out. Thanks.

I know most people probably found these things. I never knew about a trailer analysis, must check it out. Thanks.

there. for you and all the others who haven't seen the analysis http://www.youtube.com/user/GTA5Videos?feature=watch