Sign in to follow this  
Godfather

Maybe fake, but still pretty cool !

This is the susposal GTA V theme song called "L.S Mob" by Michael Hunter who produced the GTA IV theme song called "Soviet Connection" this could be and probally is fake but its still very neat, what do you guys think about it?

heres the longer version also

• Like 2

I don't see that title on his official page already and he usually creates a brand new work for the games (as in, it wouldn't be available yet). They could have just used one of his other works and re-titled it for n00bs but I'm not sure if it's really his style to begin with.

edit: Doesn't appear to be one of his other songs on that page. So now I'm thinking the kid found it on one of those websites with tons of production music that white kids download and try to rap over and post to YouTube.

Edited by TreeFitty
for teh lulz

i didnt say it was official infact i said it was probally fake... i just thought it was cool and i would share it, i didnt see any song like it on his website either but also none of his songs that are on there are the same as this one. And saying that the new themes for V arnt avaliable yet is maybe wrong because im pretty sure they would want to have all the themes they need ready for when the final project is being made? Most likely fake tho, but still pretty interesting.

I don't see that title on his official page already and he usually creates a brand new work for the games (as in, it wouldn't be available yet). They could have just used one of his other works and re-titled it for n00bs but I'm not sure if it's really his style to begin with.

edit: Doesn't appear to be one of his other songs on that page. So now I'm thinking the kid found it on one of those websites with tons of production music that white kids download and try to rap over and post to YouTube.

probaly wasnt a kid who found it in the first place.... with it not being on his website it makes things a lil more interesting, because like you said, it wouldnt be avaliable yet (not on his official web page)

Guest Marney

Yeah, some moron probably just stuck a name on there in hope to find desperate noobs to believe him.

Looks like they found one.

Look at this!

it's probably fake but it is still pretty cool. The Graphics and quality is crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQQrMBpVGOM&list=FLrZWk3_k_dkNkQmm9eovnDg&feature=mh_lolz

Definately fake, License plate is that of European.

• Like 1

I REALLY like this. It sounds like the perfect remix to GTAIV's theme. It's A true shame that R* probably won't use this, but Im sure they'll top it. Though that won't be easy.

I REALLY like this. It sounds like the perfect remix to GTAIV's theme. It's A true shame that R* probably won't use this, but Im sure they'll top it. Though that won't be easy.

Rockstar always does exceptionally well when it comes to music.

Interesting, I would have to agree with the highest amount of rejoice, that this is good, sounds like it has some similarities with the GTA IV "Soviet Russian" (or whatever it was called.) I don't think it is in the finishing stages... I like it.

Sounds good to me. Michael Hunter has got to be the best theme song producer in the GTA series.

Depends if you count Manhunt (Carcer City does exist in the GTA Universe)

Craig Conner was brilliant.

icon11.gif

Yeah, some moron probably just stuck a name on there in hope to find desperate noobs to believe him.

A bit of this maybe.

It probably has more to do with the artist just trying to get views and taking advantage of the name of GTA.

Shameless self-promotion/false advertising.

Whenever I see more of this GTA5, I feel they are inspired by the Cocaine Cowboys documentary.

I could deffinitly see this being a GTA theme, I'm not saying it's legit, but it sounds like something they would use, for some reason it reminds me of the Storys from Liberty City theme, not sure why as they both sound competely different

I doubt it will be the GTA V theme, or anything like it. The whole "mob life!" story has already been covered in GTA III and IV, so I doubt V will have a similar story. Don't get me wrong, the mob will most likely be in the game, but I doubt it will be focused on the mafia and white-collar gangsters. Especially since it's set in LS.

The guy in the first trailer says different.

That theme doesn't really sound Mob-ish to me. Just sounds like.. Nightlife.

Sign in to follow this