Sign in to follow this  
coco_mobsta2

(PS3) Hells Guard Mc

Hi i cudnt remember my password to my old account but anyway i would like to notify that the biker gang that i started up in gta4 was very successful but i would like to notify that any members must add the new president of the hells guard mc on psn @ Beelzibub_666 i know that marney has not yet added him so if you still want to be a part of this organisation then i suggest that you add him as soon as possible also if there is any1 who wishes to join please add him as well thank you.post-274-0-13978300-1333633470.jpg

I don't know how much you like constructive criticism but I would give it a transparent background and would put the "MC" above Liberty to make it look more authentic. Other than that It really is alot better.

For what it's worth (in other words, nothing) it does look a bit odd with the "MC" stuck out to one side like that.

• Like 1

most biker gang logos are like that

tnx 4 all the advice guys

Actually they aren't I have a loco Chapter of Hells Angels nearby and recently some Vagos or Banditos showed up (don't remember which) and none of their patches were like that.

Hells Angels Patch

46.jpg

Iron Order Patch

IronOrderPatch.jpg

Sons of Anarchy (4tehlulz)

ANARCHY+BACK+SET.jpg

If you were to really study cuts/leathers/patches/rocker/colors or whatever you'd like to call it you would notice that the nothing of the patch exceeds the imaginary oval. Your logo is not-authentic looking at all and looks like no real thought or examination really went into it so no most biker gangs are not like that.

If you'd like to go authentic I'd really study patches and fix the issues and add the 1% patch to the logo (since you say you're outlaws).