Indy

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

In your Skyrim folder.

C: > Program Files (might be Program Files (x86), depending on your OS) > Steam > SteamApps > Common > Skyrim

Or just right-click the desktop icon and go to file location.

I looked in there first thing, I was using printscreen if it makes any difference, but there was text at the top left of the screen which I didn't read. I assumed it said "photo saved to C: blah blah blah"

Oh wait, derp, it was there, but saved as a BMP.

screenshot3uz.jpg

My Breton mage/warrior/sneaker hybrid, he's mostly a melee guy at the moment but I intend to keep the studded armour and hood as it looks kvlt.

makes sense to me...

still no word on the PS3 DLC stuff, so i continue to ignore my skyrim characters... i haven't even checked out the new mounted combat and various other things added before they decided to ignore the PS3 fans...

Thats what i'm waiting for too, which is why i'm only on level 16. And for the fact i'm lazy when it comes to the combat. Got meeko, some mage guy from solitude who summons a ghost wolf, and i conjure a flame demon thing, and let them go off and kill whatever needs to be killed while i hang back and drink some mead. Good times.

THIS IS MY HOUSE!

screenshot6sh.jpg

Pretty basic I know, but at least all the spawning code works now. I think i'll leave this one as it is, a little secluded shack.

• Like 4

It's in exactly the same place as the build your own house mod, I just made my own. Not enough room for an alchemy garden and other things there though, so i'm going to find a bigger plot.

^Brilliant^

Currently level 17, just finished the Thalmor embassy mission for Delphine. Think i need to stop relying on meeko and my merc so much cos i got my ass kicked a few times doing that mission cos my destruction and conjure magic is high, but my armour and my sneak is shit. Not to bad one on one but if i get cornered i'm pretty much fucked unless they die from my flame cloak before my health runs out. :(

what the fuck is the deal with this gangnam shit?? i think it's fucking retarded...

You know how the idiot sheep of the world work, find something cool/funny/interesting and blow it to shit until no one wants to see it anymore, then continue to reference it anyway.

in other news, is bethesda done with skyrim??

I doubt it, i'd expect more DLC to be released... for the 360 of course.

My current WIP, Viimagsten Retreat

screenshot8kb.jpg

Going to get a lot bigger than that though.

• Like 3

Well at least i don't have a boat that doesn't even work, whats the point, you just going to look at it and say "hmm, nice boat". <_<

So I can sit in it and pretend to be a fisherman, making splishy-splashy noises and imagining a huge shark in the water that might eat me if I fell in.

• Like 1

Well at least i don't have a boat that doesn't even work, whats the point, you just going to look at it and say "hmm, nice boat". <_<

So I can sit in it and pretend to be a fisherman, making splishy-splashy noises and imagining a huge shark in the water that might eat me if I fell in.

My Argonian fisherman/hunter catches fish with his teeth. He laughs in the face of danger whether that be sharks or slaughterfish.