Indy

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

whatever character you want, it actually doesn't matter at all. Some have beneficial racials, but they are only orcs for melee and high elves for magic. Otherwise it's just a choice of preference.

it's a good start though for a new player to the series... it's best to pick a race that caters to your style of play to help you with choosing what to level, and to provide an instant boost to those skills starting out...

I started with a Dark Elf who didn't turn out to be much of anything; he was versed in magic, melee and ranged weapons, and also quite a thief. The hardest part I found as a new player was creating a convincing name as i'd never played any ES games before.

I downloaded the DLC on Tuesday, but I haven't had the time to play it. I haven't even booted Skyrim up in months, even to mess with the Kinect features I bought the fucking Kinect for.

Right now I am knuckle deep in Lollipop Chainsaw.

lollipop-chainsaw-achievements-guide.jpg

So a few days ago I accidentally deleted my level 34 Dark Elf, not to worry though, as this time around I've decided to heavily mod the game for a new playthrough as a Breton (this time siding with the Stormcloaks, and generally being much more of an asshole)

This mod with a new playthrough, almost like you're playing a completely new game.

So a few days ago I accidentally deleted my level 34 Dark Elf,

My condolences, I've lost a file, too. How many hours did you lose?

No idea, a reasonable amount