Indy

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Especially when you have your player.setscale to 1.2

My nord is 8 feet tall, what now bitches?

*Has 5' 6" Wood Elf kill D-O's Nord with a single arrow to the head*

That's what.

icon11.gif

i could sneak up on your level 81 nord with my level 43 wood elf, slit your throat, and disappear before the blood even hit the floor...

Psh face to face you wouldnt stand a fucking chance. Hiding pussy. Fight like a man.

I'd actually be interested to see how they would do sneaking NCPs. You dont fight any like that in Skyrim.

My nord is level 81.

Yeah, but, it's my wood elf. That's an auto-win.

Im just gonna call bullshit. Simple as that.

I'd actually be interested to see how they would do sneaking NCPs. You dont fight any like that in Skyrim.

I take it you haven't done the Thieves Guild quests, then. You fight a sneaking NPC in one of the last quests. It's like fighting the fucking Predator, except no one gets skinned and hung from a tree.

My nord is level 81.

Yeah, but, it's my wood elf. That's an auto-win.

Im just gonna call bullshit. Simple as that.

If I ever visit Canada, we can settle this with real weapons. Spoiler alert: your skull gets crushed.

I take it you haven't done the Thieves Guild quests, then. You fight a sneaking NPC in one of the last quests. It's like fighting the fucking Predator, except no one gets skinned and hung from a tree.

Lol Did that one. Easy as shit. I just ran through the whole fuckin thing.

Yah, can't really sneak up on a dude that is running the whole time and killing enemies in one hit with their sprint attack.

If I ever visit Canada, we can settle this with real weapons. Spoiler alert: your skull gets crushed.

Yah right, I drink way too much milk for that to happen,

And when it comes to the skillcrafting and magic I just simply dont care.

Don't do it then, goddammit.

its fun running around but sometimes the world is too big. I know they make ways to get to places easier but Im too impatient.

That's your problem, and no idea how you'll play GTA where there is no fast travel and the world is of a similar size or possibly bigger.

All in all though cool story and gameplay. Really innovative but could be made simpler. Or shall I say less time consuming?

Skyrim is MUCH easier than any of the other Elder Scrolls, it was made easier so anyone can play it. Anyone. And it's a full game so obviously it's supposed to take long. The main story is extremely short, and the whole idea of the game is there is so much to do.

If you could do this with friends, it would be SOOO much better.

The Elder Scrolls Online is coming out soon.

1-I dont but there is a lot of emphasis on it

2-There is more in a gta city that interests me. In this game I think something is interesting then later has no value. Although there def is more to keep you thinking as opposed to gta where you can kill your way through the travel. Im not buying gta anyway.

3-Ok never played one besides this so I dont care. Whats your point.

4-Good

yea, and throw in that gauntlet from the dark brotherhood that does 2x dagger damage, on top of that perk that adds x15, and you're looking at the strongest attack in the game IMO... plus the invisibility spell from the thieves guild makes it never fail...

icon11.gif

icon11.gif

Especially when you have your player.setscale to 1.2

My nord is 8 feet tall, what now bitches?

Setscale is gay in first person.

why?

I didnt notice a difference.

edit

with him I was mostly in 3rd anyway. didnt have to aim too much with a huge 2 hander weapon.

Only time I did was when I was using my bow.

Your perspective doesn't change in FP, so you are still viewing everything as if you were normal height.

That's why when you play as a High Elf even when you are face to face with another one your eyeline in first person is much lower than theirs. A minor annoyance.

I've just restarted my Khajiit thief game. Going well so far, only level 9 and can already pick pockets like a muh'fuckah.

Assassin type characters are what I always make so I decided to make a warrior he's level 33 now, and done most of the warrior related quests. First thing I did was the companions quest, completed it within 3 days of playing on him.

3988717-1340300890.jpg

I got a Dark Elf character, about level 34 atm. I use bow/arrows/sneak/poison alchemy most of the time, but when things get hairy I bring out the (mostly fire) destruction magic. It's a fun combination. I don't think I've physically killed anyone with my own hands ever with this character. It gets especially good when you start to use a conjured bow instead of a normal one as then you're practically running around completely light except for potions and enchanted clothing/jewellery.

I never knew I could get into this type of game, especially a character that uses magic wizard shit, but you can make some fun characters without looking like a fucking Gandalf.

• Like 1