Indy

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

mjoll is just as deadly with the bow n arrow as she is with a war hammer... i never had the privilege to hang with aela yet... when i wrapped up the companion quests, i stopped playing that character... but i would imagine that she'd be good at tearing up enemies, as well as in bed...

Aela's the way to go. I like a woman I can slaughter my enemies with.

Plus a redhead who is also a werewolf. (Even though she never uses it outside of scripted missions. :()

And bOnEs, she could tear me up in bed any day. Verging into nerd talk now.

*puts on wide-framed spectacles and snorts derisively at others*

Chris Barrie playing Rimmer in Red Dwarf. Anyway, I have fully mastered the topographical layout of the Reach, I can now get from Windhelm to Markarth via Whiterun in about 5 in-game hours.

Made me think of a good game if this had multiplayer: A race from city to city taking a set route, but you have to collect certain ingredients along the way.

Riften to Solitude: 20 thistles, 10 tundra cotton, 5 bees, 10 blue mountain flower, 1 nightshade.

Chris Barrie playing Rimmer in Red Dwarf.

:mellow:...

also;

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/721809/elder-scrolls-online-rumored-for-upcoming-announcement/?cmpid=sn-110418-facebook-28-fbfantrack

i still don't know though... i find skyrim to be like fallout... it's YOUR adventure, not meant to be shared with someone else... more so with fallout since it's more of an isolated feeling, but i don't think TES would work like world of warcraft...

i've had a few freezes on the civil war quest, but things are back to normal now for me... you should look into sending your game save to bethesda so they can try to figure it out... they might not get to it, but it might also help their next update... after the last one, my game has run quite smooth up until a couple nights ago when it locked up fighting for the stormcloaks... but it's been fine ever since...

i hear you on the PS3 troubles though, before the last update i had numerous slow downs... nothing that crashed the game, but a frame rate that and it called backpretty much made it unplayable...

not online with my ps3. Never have been.

@viceman: thanks, ill see if turning the autosave off works. Would make sense if it did but never thought bout trying that.

Started a new game now. It had been a few weeks since id played and it called back to me. Im now a full blown fire mage/Assassin/Thief/Stromcloak on level 10. And still im finding new stuff, i stumble on the weird wizard guy north of the college of winterhold in his cave. How did i miss it the first time. That is why i love this game, theres just so much of it youre aways gunna miss sumthing.

ahh, so you haven't gotten any of the patches that address a few of the issues... it's a shame nothing is ever shipped done anymore, it's always about patching it up later on...

yea, my second file is playing out completely different too... my assassin rouge is level 15, and i never knew about that island west of riften full of bandits protecting a mead farm... fucking cool... this is why i love bethesda, no two games are ever alike... similar sure, never the same...

In my first game i tried to do everything and ended up completing fuk all. Im now only focusing on certain parts. Plus my first game never used magic. I just hackd everything to death or snipered them from far. Now its firebolts and conjuring flame arctoch or whatever theyre called. Nothing seems to get near me now apart from suprise attack. Got mauled by a sabre in two hits earlier. Wasnt happy. Water really helps though if u need to ever run away. Idiots can`t swim.

yup, i find rocks and wooden structures to be my best ally when spamming arrows won't do the trick... at that honey farm i found not only a rock to perch myself on, but a wooden structure a foot above the one below... stupid AI couldn't even jump up there to get me... i actually leveled up light armor and restoration a couple of times while they hacked at me for a couple of minutes...

fucking amatuers :lol:...

i also had a hack n slash character for my first one, and that's really my best approach to RPG's... i am still unsure how to approach a mage, so i thought i would give the rouge character a shot and see if i can figure that out for my 3rd character... i want to make an old-blind-dark-elf-mage...

but if i can't figure that out then i am gonna make the 4th character i thought up, an orc who is mentally unstable after taking a blow to the head fighting for the imperials... a loose cannon, someone who's bound to snap at any moment at the sight of a stormcloak or nord :D...

• Like 1

i want to make an old-blind-dark-elf-mage...

Snap. Had to make it a female dark elf though. Otherwise itd remind me of harry potter and i f*cking hate harry potter.

Lucky f*cker. But seriously you dont know what Harry Potter is?? o_O

edit: made millions at the box office worldwide.

Re-edit: ive just read youre post properly. Youre lucky not to know anything about those films. Dont know if theres a dark elf in it. Doubt it. Just any wizard of any kind would remind me of those films. >_<

i know of the potter kid, but i refuse to watch the other 6 or so movies...

Never seen any of the harry potter films, don't plan on seeing them.