Indy

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Yeah, I did all the "admirable" quests first, saved Skyrim, helped everyone - but as I started getting into the Daedric quests, the line of good and evil started to blur. I was already stealing everything I could find; just made sense to get credit for it. I started with the Thieves Guild and slowly started the DB. I think after a few DB assassin's came after me, I started tracking them down. Instead of killing them, I just took over.

I'm currently level 64.5 - when I level up again, I will be able to craft Daedric Armor and my guy will have transformed completely to the dark side.

The only things I haven't done is collect all the Daedric artifacts or the Dragon Priest masks. I started both in my mage character storyline, but as the game bugged I never went back to it. There are quite a few side quests I haven't done too, but they are of minor importance. I only just did "No One Escapes Cidnha Mine" the other day, it's one of those quests I never got around to finishing on any of my other save files.

icon11.gif

no, being a thief and a member of the dark brotherhood didn't fit in with my noble warrior who saved skyrim... that's why i created a new character, someone who would fit in that kind of lifestyle... god dammit, this is a role playing game, i play roles... my last character wasn't a sneak-thief...

as a matter of fact, my last character didn't do hardly any missions in riften because they went against his beliefs... the only ones he did were the ones that helped out the poor folks who were being preyed on by the thieves...

sorry i asked. lmfao

haha, tool...

i did do all the daedric artifact quests, but i always claimed (in my head) that my character was under the influence of the daedra, i was like a puppet being controlled by the forces from oblivion... but i have been trophy hunting, and all i have left are the thieves guild and dark brotherhood quests and i will have my platinum trophy... i am actually really getting into pickpocketing with this character, and i can't wait to take over those two guilds :D...

now, where's the talk about the DLC?!? i am getting close to having nothing to play for :(...

• Like 1

icon11.gif

i did do all the daedric artifact quests, but i always claimed (in my head) that my character was under the influence of the daedra, i was like a puppet being controlled by the forces from oblivion...

I FUCKING LOL'D!

that's how you role play you twat... man, we've been at it for a few posts now, lol... i'm sorry, i love you... let's have makeup sex...

@vice - i got caught up in that mine quest from markarth early on in my first game when i decided to challenge this guy to a drinking game in whiterun... i woke up in markarth and got thrown right in the middle of that prison quest... i literally couldn't leave until i got to the bottom of that quest... well, maybe i could, but i was thrown right into the plot as soon as i left the shrine...

does the sanguine rose quest always end up in markarth?? because i heard it can start in any bar in skyrim...

but that would take another 200 hours, i wanted a fresh approach to the game from a different angle... maybe the non-existent DLC will help me reach that plateau... until then, i will have fun sneaking around the map, lurking in the shadows...

plus who doesnt want to play as a chick, even if she is an elf???

^ via imagic v2.1 :drool::fap:

EDIT: i fucking hate this fucking ip.board app... what a piece of shit, uploading it upside down...

post-24-208791_thumb.jpg

So do you. No reason to go around telling people about it.

I am a man with breasts, are you saying you'd sleep with me?

probably not... i even consider shouts to be magical, and those are key to the main story... but i guess using weapons with enchantments could get past actual magic, however, isn't that magical shit too?? face it, it's an RPG, magic will take place...

give me your addy bOnEs and lets do this.

Is it possible to get through the game w/o using magic?

I think it might be possible - the dragon shouts are "magical" but if you just used the required ones for the main storyline - that's okay by me. There's no way to complete or even attend the College of Winterhold without magic. I'm sure there are a few quests that require magic be used; but there is probably a way to get around it. That's one of the best parts of the game is the different ways it can be played.

I imagine if you had enough potions and enchanted items, you could get by without magic. Also, would scrolls be considered magic? I never used any, just traded the hell out of them (as they have a high value vs. weight ratio - early in the game). I really only used magic for leveling purposes; although the Detect Life and Bound Weapons have become my most used spells. I never really focused on magic for my character. I'd like my next character to be heavily focused on magic, no weapons (outside of the bound ones).

icon11.gif

but that would take another 200 hours, i wanted a fresh approach to the game from a different angle... maybe the non-existent DLC will help me reach that plateau... until then, i will have fun sneaking around the map, lurking in the shadows...

plus who doesnt want to play as a chick, even if she is an elf???

^ via imagic v2.1 :drool::fap:

EDIT: i fucking hate this fucking ip.board app... what a piece of shit, uploading it upside down...

dude, look at the mod site. every second mod is skimpy armour. its ridiculousnessnesage.

Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim Mods and community

I just downloaded this, looks amazing

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12693

You can easily play the game without any magic. Unless you count enchanting as magic, in which case it would be very difficult. But still feasible!

Anyway, Skyrim 1.5 beta update is out on steam.

UPDATE 1.5 (all platforms unless noted)

NEW FEATURES

• New cinematic kill cameras for projectile weapons and spells
  • New kill moves and animations for melee weapons
  • Shadows on grass available (PC)
  • Smithing skill increases now factor in the created item’s value
  • Improved visual transition when going underwater
  • Improved distance LOD transition for snowy landscapes

BUG FIXES

• General crash fixes and memory optimizations
  • Fixed issue with Deflect Arrows perk not calculating properly
  • In “A Cornered Rat,” the death of certain NPCs no longer blocks progression
  • Fixed issue where Farkas would not give Companion’s quests properly
  • Fixed crash when loading saves that rely on data that is no longer being loaded
  • Followers sneak properly when player is sneaking
  • Fixed issue with weapon racks not working properly in Proudspire Manor
  • Arrows and other projectiles that were stuck in objects in the world now clean up properly
  • Fixed issue where “Rescue Mission” was preventing “Taking Care of Business” from starting properly
  • Fixed issue where certain NPCs would fail to become Thieves Guild fences
  • Fixed issue in “Diplomatic Immunity” where killing all the guards in the Thalmor Embassy before starting the quest would break progress
  • In “Hard Answers,” picking up the dwarven museum key after completing the quest, no longer restarts the quest
  • Killing Viola before or after “Blood on the Ice” no longer blocks progression
  • Fixed issue where Calixto would fail to die properly in “Blood on the Ice”
  • In “Waking Nightmare” fixed occasional issue where Erandur would stop pathing properly
  • Fixed issue where letters and notes with random encounters would appear blank
  • Fixed rare issue where dialogue and shouts would improperly play
  • Lydia will now offer marriage option after player purchases Breezehome in Whiterun
  • Fixed issue where if player manually mined ore in Cidhna Mine, jail time would not be served
  • Fixed rare issue with skills not increasing properly
  • Fixed issue where the Headsman’s Axe did not gain proper buff from Barbarian perk
  • In “A Night to Remember” it is no longer possible to kill Ysolda, Ennis or Senna before starting the quest
  • Fixed issue with the ebony dagger having a weapon speed that was too slow
  • Fixed issue with “The Wolf Queen Awakened” where backing out of a conversation with Styrr too soon would block progress
  • The third level of the Limbsplitter perk now properly improves all battle axes
  • Fixed a rare issue where Sanguine Rose would not work properly
  • In “Tending the Flames” King Olaf’s Verse will no longer disappear from explosions

Source