Indy

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

going on level 44... enchanting is at 100, and my gold is almost 85,000... i am gonna continue my cycle of making jewelry and dwarven battle axes, then enchanting them, then selling them to merchants in whiterun and riften... it's great, as soon as i travel and trade in riften, when i get back to whiterun, all the merchants gold count resets... rinse and repeat... fucking A, now all i gotta do is finish the civil war quests so i can get my ultimate house in windhelm... let's see where i can take this file later tonight after the GTA deathmatch of course ;)...

finally someone else is taking pictures...

------------

had a funny/weird glitch last night... it was during the mages college questline... basically the town got attacked (not spoiling it) but after the battle was over all the town doors were cracked open, including the college... i had to close them before i could enter them...

had a funny/weird glitch last night... it was during the mages college questline... basically the town got attacked (not spoiling it) but after the battle was over all the town doors were cracked open, including the college... i had to close them before i could enter them...

That happens to me all the time; especially if someone walks into the door before you.

i usually wait for the door to close after someone enters before i attempt to enter... i don't think i've ever caught it before where i had to close it to enter it... i had to use the 3rd person camera, spinning it around the college door just to find the prompt to close it... i thought i wasn't going to be able to the enter the college until i remembered the old fallout 3 "lucky shades" trick :D...

That happens to me all the time; especially if someone walks into the door before you.

Same.

hmm, ohh well... i also got suspended from the college during an attack when i struck one of the teachers... that'll teach them to just let the dragonborn deal with it...

i've officially created my final armor (*see attachment and sorry for abusing the new camera)... i also have a badass bow called "daedric bow of oblivion.."

^ via imagic v2.1 :drool::fap:

post-24-186171_thumb.jpg

Nice.

I still haven't started playing around with enchanting or blacksmithing, I'm doing fine with what I find or get from quests. Probably not the best plan, since I'm going to be pretty pissed if I hit a point where I can't get by on stock items and have to spend a shit load of time gathering supplies and leveling those two skills. Still, I'm a stealth character, and that's the easiest play style to keep properly geared, in my opinion. My sneak is 100 and I've got a ring and necklace with decent stealth bonuses, so I don't get spotted unless I fuck something up, and only dragons and other high-health critters take more than one arrow to kill.

Today, the Skyrim topic beat out the Fallout topic for the second highest number of replies on the forums. Now let's see if it can overcome the hundreds of noob posts in the GTA V wishlist topic.

This topic now has the highest number of replies on the forums. Suck it, noobs.

• Like 1

I don't know if you want to break your game, but you can make infinitely better enchanted gear by making fortify restoration potions. Personally I stopped when I got over 2000% for some of my enchanted gear, but I did make one piece that was roughly 2 billion percent better.

I don't know if you want to break your game, but you can make infinitely better enchanted gear by making fortify restoration potions. Personally I stopped when I got over 2000% for some of my enchanted gear, but I did make one piece that was roughly 2 billion percent better.

Hmm, I just read about this glitch. I don't want to break my game, but if I could have a couple of super weapons. I wonder if this works with fortify smithing as well...

It works for enchanting, smithing, anything I think, the restoration potion up's the percentage of all gear, but if you've read about it I assume you know how it works.

Eh, I just read up on it. If I understand correctly - I collect the ingredients for fortify restoration (some of the little fish and salt piles) and create a potion. I drink the potion, put on my fortify alchemy armor and create a stronger fortify restoration potion. I can keep doing this by taking off the armor, drinking a potion and putting it back on; each time, the potion getting exponentially stronger. When I have my desired intensity of fortify restoration potion; I can use it to make other fortify potions for enchanting, smithing and ejaculating. From there, I can rule Skyrim FOREVER! MWAHAHAHAHA.

Sound right?

@massacre - you should really of been working on enchanting and smithing... it allows you to create and mold your own weapons and armor, enchanted the way you want them... i understand that being a sneak-thief doesn't allow you the ability to carry tons of equipment and ores from mining, but using them up at a smithing location before storing or selling surely helps to build up the skill... i am probably doing a sneak-thief rouge next, and i will still be doing smithing and enchanting from the beginning... now that i know what's needed for smithing, i will be doing as often as possible, perhaps even in caves if there is a bench...

@viceman - yea, no glitches or exploits on this file... i might try the daedric book glitch on my next file, but i really never take advantage of stuff like that... i always play legit, i don't like breaking a game...

Eh, I just read up on it. If I understand correctly - I collect the ingredients for fortify restoration (some of the little fish and salt piles) and create a potion. I drink the potion, put on my fortify alchemy armor and create a stronger fortify restoration potion. I can keep doing this by taking off the armor, drinking a potion and putting it back on; each time, the potion getting exponentially stronger. When I have my desired intensity of fortify restoration potion; I can use it to make other fortify potions for enchanting, smithing and ejaculating. From there, I can rule Skyrim FOREVER! MWAHAHAHAHA.

Sound right?

Yeah it's just a loop of that basically, but your end result should be the gear enchanted with fortify alchemy (you don't even need a full set as it's so overpowered.) From there you can make any game-breaking potions. Beware though as once I got the percentage so high it went into negative figures... something like -77643256754544% I don't think it's actually a negative value because otherwise my magica wouldn't have refilled at all. Also, I had a piece of armour that gave me something like -8436761354656% health, I was completely impervious to any damage, but as soon as I removed the armour I immediately died on the spot wherever I was. Luckily I didn't save that.

I only went as high as a couple of hundred percent in my actual mage game to make him uber.

I honestly can't remember what I've been doing lately, but I wasn't playing Skyrim. Going to get back into it for a few days before Mass Effect 3 comes out.

Just downloaded these four mods to make everything look/sound even more amazing.

Superl3 ENB

Revamped Exterior Fog

Remove Ambient Interior Fog

Sounds of Skyrim

Also searching for a secluded cabin for my Wood Elf.

@massy if you entered the brotherhood missions like i did (by being taken from a perfectly good stone bed in a cave to a cabin in the wilderness) you sir, would not have this problem. I have my own cabin now, sure its sprayed with blood and has 3 dead bodies in it but one can not be picky.

i want to find a way into this abandoned shack just south of solitude, in the marsh... says i need a key, so i assume it's tied to a quest... is skyrim like fallout in that, if you find an unclaimed place, you can call it home??

Man, I shouldn't have played with that glitch last night before bed, it totally fucked with my dreams.

Anyway, I started with one Fortify Restoration potion - which I had never made before, in my level 100 alchemy - the potion was like a 60% increase in effect. I took off my alchemy necklace, ring, gauntlets and circlet (circlets are so gay by the way) and then took the potion. I then re-equipped the alchemy ensemble, and I noticed that the % which they would increase my alchemy went from like 32% to 86%. I created another FR potion - with 198% or something. I kept repeating the steps, making a potion, taking off the enchanted armor, taking the potion, re-equipping ensemble and making another potion, etc.

When I got ridiculously high FR potion % (3227% or so), I started crafting other potions - fortify enchanting, fortify smithing and invisibility. Some of the potions I created are worth more Septims than in all of Whiterun. I had a Fortify Enchanting potion that was at like 620%, however it had no effect when I took the FE potion and tried enchanting some armor. When I used the 98% fortify enchanting potion I had created (also with FR potion influence), I was seeing a significant increase at the enchanting table - but not with the 620%. If I took a FE potion and then an FR potion and tried enchanting, I got some off the scale type enchantment options (Carry Weight +1925, Magicka Replenishes 578% faster, Sneak is increased 1127%, etc.). The only problem is when the FR potion wore off, the enchantments were only slightly increased on the recently enchanted items. They were higher than normal, but not exponentially. I was a tad disappointed. I wanted GOD armor.

My Fortify Smithing potions fared much better than the FE ones. They had a higher percentage from the go. I created some that had a 325% increase and then a couple ridiculous ones that were 6887%. I used the 325% ones first to see where it would take my current weapon/armor levels when upgrading them and it almost doubled the damage on my bows and swords. I then tried using the 6887% - the damage points on the weapons actually decreased from like 267 to 209. The value of the weapons/armor increasede exponentially. Depending on the enchantment and the material, some are worth six figures.

Anyway, I didn't save any of the shit I did last night; I just wanted to experiment with the FR potion and see what kind of effects I could get. I think I will create some superior armor and weapons with good enchantments and just create a shit ton of FR potions to use whenever I need ULTIMATE GODNESS! I will probably spend some more time playing around with it later this weekend. I'd like to have some magical robes that supply me with endless magic ability as well as a Doomsday bow that will fuck anything up.

If you've experienced anything similar with the negative damage when using high % FR or FE potions, let me know what the hell is up.

As i said before it can fuck your game up seriously if you're not careful. I never created a negative damage weapon but I think it still acts as a positive value and won't restore the enemy's health.

i want to find a way into this abandoned shack just south of solitude, in the marsh... says i need a key, so i assume it's tied to a quest... is skyrim like fallout in that, if you find an unclaimed place, you can call it home??

The answer to your question sir, is this:

@massy if you entered the brotherhood missions like i did (by being taken from a perfectly good stone bed in a cave to a cabin in the wilderness) you sir, would not have this problem. I have my own cabin now, sure its sprayed with blood and has 3 dead bodies in it but one can not be picky.

That is the one to the south-east of Solitude.

Dee, have you modded your game yet? Lots of fun shit to do with mods lately. Mount your dragon, and become a dragonfly!

Mas, that ENB mod looks really nice. Makes me want to play the PC version!

I have. I havent seen a dragon mount mod. i tried an emb but it fucked up my fps. some kind of glitch. havent tried another

my nord is set scale to 1.2 making him a good amount bigger. Not a retarded amount but a realistic amount. Ill probably make a mage next and make him shorter.