Indy

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Oh yeah for that I do, but that's early in game. Smith daggers, enchant with turn undead and sell. Or better yet boots with sneak.

i am level 41 and still having to collect souls... but then again, i wasn't putting much effort into enchanting in the early stages of the game... i take it your at level 100... i no longer do any smithing because that's at 100...

Well yeah, the only reason you spam iron dagger smithing is to get to 100, same for enchanting, although it takes a lot longer. Sneak enchantment is best to get it done as it sells for a lot and the amount your skill improves is directly related to the value of the item created, that goes for anything; potions, enchanted items.

icon11.gif

Getting conjuration up pretty good using bound weapons. i need enchanted items to cast those spells cause I have shit for magic. but its working.

working my archery and one handed with the bound weapons at the saEm time.

level 69

To level conjuration quickly, get an opponent stuck somewhere and cast bound sword with both hands. Don't dual cast, just cast it in each hand. Some of the Stormcloak/Imperial camp commanders are good for levelling quite a few skills, if you attack them with a sword and heal at the same time you can level restoration, one handed and whatever armour you're wearing. You can also heal them to keep the fight going which increases restoration.

After completing a set of devious quests, you unlock a TORTURE CHAMBER with numerous NPC's who are bound in chains. You can spam just about all of your magic and combat skills on the prisoners without any kind of reprecussions with the law or attack from the NPC's. I haven't unlocked it yet, but I went to my friend's house to burn and the whole time he was spamming two-handed and healing spells on the chained up bitch on the wall. Really great place to level. Plus there are multiple prisoners to torture. FUN!

A good place for spamming blocking and healing (and light/heavy armor) is in the Bleakcost Cave. There are like three frost trolls inside and you can just run around spamming blocking with the shield and healing with the other hand. I'm not sure if the trolls repopulate if killed off. I killed them awhile ago, maybe I will go back and check.

After completing a set of devious quests, you unlock a TORTURE CHAMBER with numerous NPC's who are bound in chains. You can spam just about all of your magic and combat skills on the prisoners without any kind of reprecussions with the law or attack from the NPC's. I haven't unlocked it yet, but I went to my friend's house to burn and the whole time he was spamming two-handed and healing spells on the chained up bitch on the wall. Really great place to level. Plus there are multiple prisoners to torture. FUN!

A good place for spamming blocking and healing (and light/heavy armor) is in the Bleakcost Cave. There are like three frost trolls inside and you can just run around spamming blocking with the shield and healing with the other hand. I'm not sure if the trolls repopulate if killed off. I killed them awhile ago, maybe I will go back and check.

You mean the Dawnstar DB sanctuary? I unlocked that in my first game but never got round to upgrading it, actually I think that was the point where I stopped that game and started my second, I was on my way to Riften to speak to Delvin (who has an epic voice actor BTW.) I doubt the trolls would respawn if you've already killed them, most dungeons are empty once cleared unless you have to go there for a quest.

Yeah it's at the conclusion of the DB mission storyline. Not going to give too much away. But as I said you have to pay a lot of money to upgrade it, which shouldn't be a problem if you can make ten 1800 septim potions. Or you could use the container glitch I suppose.

what nerd doesn't love her?? she's a hot chick that talks video games all the time... i also like jo garcia, the resident playboy gamer :D... unfortunately, sheis usually stuck promoting some stupid game that thru money their way... but she knows games...

EDIT: and apparently she was in 8 episodes of buffy too... go figure...

@massy one in the same.

@bones she was a slayer in it..dunno if u have watched the whole of buffy. she is in the last series I think. Since u looove her maybe check it out and watch her beat up badies lol.

Ah, didn't know she was in Dollhouse. Also didn't know she had ever used the name Katheryn. I've only seen her use 'Felicia.'

Also also, I now want to go download all seasons of Buffy. Good show.

i have spent most of my evening selling off a fuck load of my weapons and armor... repeats of spells on different weapons or armor, enchanting other valuable armors and weapons to sell off for more soul gems and septims... i basically have spent all day improving enchanting, speech, and my septim count... i am going for the 100,000 gold trophy, but i am also trying to get to 100 enchanting... i am on level 95 now with 80,000 gold pieces...

i have pimping dragon armor and top shelf weapons, but i don't want to enchant them yet until i have 100 in that category, and the dual enchant ability... if this is going to be my last set of armor and gear, i am going to make sure it's the best i can do...

@massy I don't know anyone who watched dollhouse, loved that show.

She was in the episodes where Echo is a child and the world is ending or something.

Guess I need to say something skyrim related...Ummm...I miss mercurio, my skyrim husband. :(