Indy

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm so fucking good at sneaking, I don't leave footprints.

Also, no bathrooms in Skyrim? I've been shitting in the river upstream of Whiterun. It's now called Brownrun.

That's another thing I noticed, but I just assumed they conjured their shit to appear somewhere else.

I have an alteration spell that turns doo-doo to Iron Ore.

That's why I pick them up and put them on their head.

I never did end up trying that trick. Isn't really necessary after putting a couple points in sneak.

That, and I'm insanely OCD when it comes to loot getting thrown all over the place, I wouldn't want to basket-head someone and have it fall onto their table and fuck up the scenery.

That's why I pick them up and put them on their head.

I never did end up trying that trick. Isn't really necessary after putting a couple points in sneak.

That, and I'm insanely OCD when it comes to loot getting thrown all over the place, I wouldn't want to basket-head someone and have it fall onto their table and fuck up the scenery.

I don't do it for when I want to nick something. In Skyrim you can take something from right under their nose and not get caught. I only do it on the off chance there might be a turd in there.

Brotip: don't Fus Ro Dah any Guild interiors ;)

Maybe i'm being a noob but how do you pick things up and move them? Do you need a certain spell?

When you get the prompt to pick up an item, hold A/X.

I had to look it up too.

Brotip: don't Fus Ro Dah any Guild interiors ;)

I've reloaded a few autosaves because of that. I seem to ruin Kodlak Whitemane's room every time I try to join the Companions. Too easy to bump Z on my keyboard.

There's only one quest I've done where moving an object has been useful - it was an optional part of the quest for extra money. Surprised they didn't make it a more prominent thing.

I agree, recently I staged a bandit threesome in a cave near Markarth. Of course, I have a gauntlet fetish so they remained on.

Anybody else miss the armour to greaves distinction? I used to enjoy running around topless...

I've played about 30 hours. Not getting into it like I was into Fallout 3. Not sure why. I'm finding the dungeons a little repetitive. I also find playing as a mage very dull, as I slaughter everything with ease. Thinking about a stealth archer vampire next.

Also, the next cunt I see posting variations of "...then I took an arrow to the knee" is going to take a machete to the jugular.

I am a dark elf thief archer mage.

Is there any way I can skip the quest to join the Companions? The only option I had was to agree to join them, which I don't really want to do as I never use two handed weapons or heavy armour, those and my block skill are below 20. Might do a melee Orc in the next game.

(Orcs are the honkys of Skyrim, you can tell by their voices.)

My girlfriend is playing as a Khajiit, so I'm calling them the cuteywuteywuvie race. Also, Stoic - Remember my ex? The ub3r fitty? We're back together. B)

I had a few hours of disillusion recently, I just couldn't get into it. Then we started her game and now I can't wait to play it all the time again. 150 hours and it feels like I just started it again, I've done a few main questline quests (and didn't get fingered), and I'm chasing Dragon Priest masks again... I'm pretty sure I started chasing Dragon Priest masks when I got Volsung awhile ago, but I got Skyrim'd...

Yeah, I thought I was pretty clever.

Does anyone else have an issue where you wear the Archmage robes and the Morokei mask and your head vanishes? It ruined my Darth Revan look.

Yeah it's a known issue. Just keep re-equipping apparel and it should fix itself.

It kinda sucks how you have to have the hood with the priest masks, it doesn't fit in with any of the robes or armours.