Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

RDR Multiplayer Event #1 (Monday 9th April)

Nigga hasn't been seen since. I think he got depressed and killed himself.

I keep hoping he'll show up in multiplayer so I can have the pleasure of shooting him. Perhaps he has saved us the trouble.

Guest Marney

We're never going to get a noob to commit suicide at this rate.

i would of murdered him in that DM last monday... i think i might actually like manual aim for all future DM's, i am pretty sure i still have power for the next GTA match on what the rules are... we made the switch to RDR despite my power to choose the next match :P... but it makes the fight fun, almost like a dual as we both unload a clip, then slide left and right while we both reload :lol:... or roll in vicey's case...

i remember RDR always having a problem with randomly dropping players once posse'd up... it happened to my friends that played, and it always happened in our IGTA ones... there's always someone having an issue... i'll cross my fingers though for all of us doing it... or is it just gonna be another 4 player affair??

^Yeah that always happened to one of us in RDR. And me and marney always had issues getting into the same party in GTA IV the last time. I get similar problems connecting with friends who live nearby...

Guest Marney

^Yeah that always happened to one of us in RDR. And me and marney always had issues getting into the same party in GTA IV the last time. I get similar problems connecting with friends who live nearby...

I find if you rub an inflated balloon on your hair the static charge helps keep you connected.

just a reminder, there's a patch update to install, for those of you who haven't played in a while like myself... and i must say, it sure took a long time to get to the main menu... perhaps it's because i haven't fired it up in ages...

EDIT: and it locked up my system after two minutes online... yeesh, it's as bad as i remembered...

Last patch was released September, you haven't played in quite a while.

The only problem I have with the MP is the odd long wait when starting a game after the lobby, normally if there are a lot of players. Trying to get all those different connection speeds from all across the globe synchronised isn't an easy task to achieve it seems.

Also I hate foreign cunts who talk to each other over their headsets, usually French or Spanish leet teamers who gang up on you. I literally have to spend the first minute in a deathmatch going into the player list and muting everyone, all the while i'm getting shot at standing idle.

Guest Marney

Last patch was released September, you haven't played in quite a while.

The only problem I have with the MP is the odd long wait when starting a game after the lobby, normally if there are a lot of players. Trying to get all those different connection speeds from all across the globe synchronised isn't an easy task to achieve it seems.

Also I hate foreign cunts who talk to each other over their headsets, usually French or Spanish leet teamers who gang up on you. I literally have to spend the first minute in a deathmatch going into the player list and muting everyone, all the while i'm getting shot at standing idle.

Same here, I fucking hate frogs.

And seeing as I haven't played RDR for a while I'd better allow enough time for that update bOnEs mentioned.

11pm assuming Marney gets his arse in gear, although we could start without him I guess. Are we doing DM or TDM?

Guest Marney

i should be available, but i get this feeling that i am gonna have a hard time trying to posse up... just a hunch... what match-up are we doing?? where we playing?

Who's in charge of this game anyway, you?

Guest Marney

I just booted it up but didn't get prompted to download any update. bOnEs???

Guest Marney

must of played in the last few months... also, if i were in charge i would of stuck with GTA... i didn't choose RDR...

We could always scrub this RDR one in favour of GTA. I'm easy. Needs to be decided and organised quickly though so whoever won last time needs to act quick.

Guest Marney

well everyone wants to play RDR so i say lets just play it, and i will choose the GTA matchup for next week...

Okey dokey! :D