Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

RDR Multiplayer Event #1 (Monday 9th April)

If there's enough of us I still think we should do a TDM against another random team. If we posse up it'll put us on the same team, that's why it's better than GTA IV's MP.

Also, Gtagrl needs training, so we should get some in whenever's convenient.

So are we doing this instead of the GTA IV match? Maybe we could do one Monday and one Tuesday, Tuesday's better for me as I can stay up later as I haven't got to go to work the next day.

I'm disappointed, but am going to visit family for a week or so. I will be far away from my console. No chance for me to join DM next week, regardless of Mon/Tue.

Also, Gtagrl needs training, so we should get some in whenever's convenient.

Should be able to look in on this later in the week.

Guest Marney

I think we're all going to need a practice before Monday because no one seems to have played it for ages. TreeFitty would probably kick ass becauses he's never off it.

Definitely worth it. The fact it was selling for £15.99 a few months after its release was a disgrace.

Going to try getting on RDR tonight, around the usual time.

I've been playing a few TDM games, i'm not as good as I used to be. Or maybe it's just because i'm playing with a load of leets who team up and I always get stuck on the opposing team. I can still pull off a headshot or two though.

Tried multiplayer last night for the first time, and really liked it. It's been at least 5 months since I played it, so I have to remember all the controls. But my aim is true, got a few headshots in on some 2-3 man posses against gang hideouts. I like it a lot, should be even better with you guys.

i gotta brush up on my RDR skills too... perhaps i can find some time this weekend to play for a couple of hours... if i recall, i was working on my evil marston character, shooting folks in bars who look funny, and hogtying women and taking them back to my house...

i'm still not officially confirmed for monday, but i will try to make it...

Don't say that until you've played a TDM, free roam does not count.

I will be on tonight for a while; a few TDM games, maybe some straight deathmatches. I just remembered, i'm three headshots away from getting my golden Mauser pistol. I was working towards it when I stopped playing last.

Guest Marney

Multiplayer events here are PS3 exclusive until Xbox owners get their shit together.

Tried playing with Kuz last night (no fondling took place, I swear.) He seems to have trouble connecting to any game I join.

Nah initially I tried a standard free roam, he connected, we possed up and I left to find a TDM game. I assumed he'd join the same game automatically because of the posse, but when I joined he wasn't there. Tried a few more times inviting him while in a match but he couldn't connect. Then he left to sort his connection out.