I don't want to have to replay every mission ... until I get the top rating.

If there is a ratings system, you won't have to replay missions. You won't have to do anything. That's the beauty of the GTA franchise.

I think what he is saying is that if there is a rating system you will probably need to get 100% on every mission for trophy's/achievements and for 100% on the game. so if those things are important to you then yes you will have to replay missions you didn't get 100% on. That is kind of my problem as well.

I don't want to have to replay every mission ... until I get the top rating.

If there is a ratings system, you won't have to replay missions. You won't have to do anything. That's the beauty of the GTA franchise.

I think what he is saying is that if there is a rating system you will probably need to get 100% on every mission for trophy's/achievements and for 100% on the game. so if those things are important to you then yes you will have to replay missions you didn't get 100% on. That is kind of my problem as well.

If you're committed to 100%, you'll also have to run around shooting seagulls and collecting shiny objects and stealing a bunch of hard-to-find cars and perfecting your skill at mini-games you may not particularly like. If you want trophies/100%, you'll do these things. How are mission replays different?

• Like 1

In the most recent GameInformer issue, there was a section for GTAV that stated that there WILL be an option to replay missions after you've finished them. I don't have the magazine with me at the moment or I would have quoted it.

However, still no word yet on if there will be ratings.

I love the replay but not the rateing system, especially when they give you new requirements when you play a mission again.

I also hate it when the game gets mad at me for not blowing everyone's brains out. What if I like shooting someone in the crotch to death.

Headshot requirements annoy me as well. Missing out on a single headshot for a dumb reason is infuriating. For instance, blowing out a knee only to watch my target stumble off a ledge to his death.

• Like 1