Sign in to follow this  

Something I thought would be a great addition to activities in GTA V would be being able to go to gigs or concerts. It would be fanastic to be able to walk around a crowd with music blasting from the stage, even if this was done only for a mission. It also gives a good excuse for celebrity appearances:

http://www.igta5.com/forums/topic/1253-celebrities-in-gtav/page__p__28308__hl__celebrity__fromsearch__1#entry28308

Obviously you wouldn't be allowed to enter the gig/concert if you had a weapon lol

But anyway I just thought it would be a great activity to go and be able to see a real artist perform in GTA V. I'm going to risk a limb and say that the music scene will most likely be Hip Hop and R&B oriented:

http://www.igta5.com/forums/topic/1159-theory-on-music-in-gtav/page__hl__music__fromsearch__1

Anyway what you guys think? Would you like that as an activity?post-1393-0-94005000-1333407628.jpgpost-1393-0-07424100-1333407630.jpgpost-1393-0-56673700-1333407630.jpg

That would be cool for there to be live concerts, and it would add a lot more to the boring show's and mini-games. I could see you going to the concert and getting up on stage or something sick with the music blasting and even drinking (getting drunk was funny admit it) haha

Good idea

• Like 1

That would be cool for there to be live concerts, and it would add a lot more to the boring show's and mini-games. I could see you going to the concert and getting up on stage or something sick with the music blasting and even drinking (getting drunk was funny admit it) haha

Good idea

Yh I was thinking that too, it would be really fun, even funnier if the security starts beating you up while you're drunk haha and thanks

It would be cool for a mission, maybe with a play on a huge real life celebrity artist. I guess it would also work for just real time, like you'd be able to take your date or friend to a concert, and of course be able to shoot it up in your spare time.

I really like this idea. I think it would be a great addition to the different activities that are available. They made it work with stand-up comedy in IV, so why not take it to the next level?

• Like 1

It's not a bad idea, but I can't see it happening.

I was hoping for some really nooby topics to tear up... but alas there are none. Oh well.

:bones:

Yeah I would totally like to see house parties some with heavy metal music, house music, rap or some other shit, and if ur that old guy from the trailer, it would be awesome if u have a daughter or a son and u crash into a party in late night yelling "Wheres mah daughter/son ?! Imma bitch slap all yo' asses if you have drugs !" or just passing by a house in late hours seeing lights from windows and hearing loud music...:D

Yeah I would totally like to see house parties some with heavy metal music, house music, rap or some other shit, and if ur that old guy from the trailer, it would be awesome if u have a daughter or a son and u crash into a party in late night yelling "Wheres mah daughter/son ?! Imma bitch slap all yo' asses if you have drugs !" or just passing by a house in late hours seeing lights from windows and hearing loud music... :D

VERY nice idea for a mission, just stroll into the party ready to kick ass cos you're angry and worried about your kids, then you smack the fuck out of some smart mouthed teenagers. I like

I love the concert idea. It`d be nice if you could get thrown into a mosh bit and beat the crap out of some peds. Any ideas for bands/artists people would like to see in the game? As for house parties, I think I`d be kinda cool to see one happening as I drive by. If it was there I would probably check it out once, but after that I would most likely ignore them. Still adds a bit more realism to the city.

I like the mosh pit, they could have a feature similar to tBoGT where you have to press buttons in a sequence to dance a long with the music this would be awesome with rap and rock style music. Defiantly a promising feature at that

I like the mosh pit, they could have a feature similar to tBoGT where you have to press buttons in a sequence to dance a long with the music this would be awesome with rap and rock style music. Defiantly a promising feature at that

If GTA V included this, it would be awesome!

I like the idea of the concerts and the little mini games and such, but i think there should be a choice in the concerts. If you like rap you go to the rap concert. Then if you like metal you throwdown at the concerts. Crank it up!!

Sign in to follow this