Please DO NOT post

untill this O.P. ends with "Done".

As we all know, arcade games in GTA has become the norm. Games like They Crawled from Uranus, Degenatron, Duality, Pogo the Monkey, Let's Get Ready to Bumble, GoGoSpaceMonkey, and the most recent GTA arcade game, QUEB3D, have all been welcomed with open arms to the GTA Universe. So my question is: What GTA Arcade Game do we want in GTAV? The Arcade Game could be A sequel to an original GTA Arcade Game, or A brand new one. The choice is yours. I would perfer A brand new GTA Arcade Game, that is A GTA spoof of A already popular real life Arcade Game. Games like...

SoulFighter

SoulFighter would be A side scrolling fighting game similar to StreetFighter that allows you to take control of 3 different female characters to fight your way through waves of more than A dozen horny, enemy souls. The 3 characters would be Princess Robot Bubblegum, Faki (A spoof on SoulCalibur legend Taki), and Chung Lee (A spoof on StreetFighter legend Chun Li)

SoulFighter's MAIN MENU

SOULFIGHT!

Select Charater

Select Difficulty

Fight!

SoulFight will be A standard survival match with 5 levels. 1st level; 5 horny souls, Boss Battle. 2nd level; 10 horny souls, Boss Battle. 3rd level; 15 horny souls, Boss Battle. 4th level; 20 horny souls, Boss Battle. Final level; 25 horny souls Big Boss Battle. All boses can be unlocked as playable characters in 2P/VS! mode

2P/VS MODE!

Select Character

Select from 3 different Stages

Fight!

OPTIONS

Player Movesets

Default Difficulty

Sound etc.

I'm not going to lie standing in a strip club playing an eight bit arcade game is one of the last things on my mind when I play GTA. I'd much rather they spend the time and money they would have used towards those games to something worthwhile.

I don't know about anyone else here but I only played QUEB3D for the trophy. After that I never touched that arcade game again.

Becuase Im using A PS3 and you can only add so many characters. Thats why I asked everyone not to post till I was finished. The post would've all combined into the O.P.

I played QUEB3D only for the achievement, as well. If they're gonna give us a game inside a game, I want GTA or GTA2. I would get a thrill if they parodied an original GTA as well.

I played QUEB3D only for the achievement, as well. If they're gonna give us a game inside a game, I want GTA or GTA2. I would get a thrill if they parodied an original GTA as well.

I played QUEB3D sometimes, It was alright not that bad.

I kinda like the idea of putting one of the oringinal GTAs into an arcade game.

If that's not a good idea then I would like a game similar to GTA or Saints Row put into it. There's was actually a forum on What would ruin GTA V for you? I said ZOMBIES! But if they made a zombie arcade game, I wouldn't mind at all.

Sign in to follow this